starting today !

Star89

Hi guys ,

Just wanted to say thanks for the great advice on here been using it to research on exante for about a month before ordering.

Ordered shakes and bars and started this morning with a vanilla shake and was a lot better then I thought it would be previously did "W8" and all the. Packs were too horible for me to succeed.

Just wanted to know what were peoples views on suger free jelly or making jelly from the water flavorings?

Also any tips on getting the water intake in I'm really awful with getting a good intake not that I don't like water I just find it boring and can go a whole day forgetting to have a single drink.

Thanks xx

Hello and welcome! :)

I drink sparkling water - very pleasant ice cold from the fridge.

Jelly? Personal advice is don't do it - any detraction from the plan is a 'slippery slope' to other things in my opinion :cool:

All the best of luck on your journey! :D

Star89 said:
Hi guys ,

Just wanted to say thanks for the great advice on here been using it to research on exante for about a month before ordering.

Ordered shakes and bars and started this morning with a vanilla shake and was a lot better then I thought it would be previously did "W8" and all the. Packs were too horible for me to succeed.

Just wanted to know what were peoples views on suger free jelly or making jelly from the water flavorings?

Also any tips on getting the water intake in I'm really awful with getting a good intake not that I don't like water I just find it boring and can go a whole day forgetting to have a single drink.

Thanks xx

Hi and welcome :D you can't go wrong with the shakes and bars I like them all :) but only like the tomato soup! The porridge is to die for :D I agree with darcy15 I'd keep away from the jelly! Just stick to what your allowed! Coke zero is allowed maybe try that as a treat if you want something 'normal' I personally don't drink it as I find it makes me hungry :( I stick to plain and sparkling water black coffee and nettle tea :D good luck x

Thanks ,

Yh think I'm going to stay clear from jelly .

Got sparkling water and coke zero from sainsburys today and a water filter jug so just going to keep drinking

Back