Starting today

Nomore

Hi my names Claire I'm 35 years old and started Cambridge this morning. I am currently 14stone 10lbs and want to lose around 5 stone.

So any advice or tips would be great :)

Hi Claire, I started today too! I'm doing step 3 as advised by my CDC! My starting weight is 19 stone :S Going on holiday in 7 weeks so hoping to lose at least 2 stones by then! Know it's not a lot but I know it wl make me feel better :)) good luck on your journey!

Hi Claire! I'm on my 13th day and I've lost 11lbs. I'm doing the 810 plan because I have an actuve job. Just make sure you drink lots of water, remove tempting foods from your house and always come here for support. All the best honey x

Hi Claire

Welcome. CD is very tough but the results are worth it.

I'm on day 22 of SS+ and have lost 13lbs so far and 10 inches.

Drink plenty of water and take one day at a time - try not to look at the bigger picture. Congratulate yourself at the end of each day for getting through it.

When I feel really hungry or tempted, I say to myself "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" a few times and it seems to work!

And, as Eloise says, come on here for support and to take your mind off the hunger!

Best of luck x

Well the start of day 2. I've got a bit of a headache thus morning but the worst thing is my stomach it feels like I'm coming on and I'm not even due it's really bad cramps :-(

Well the start of day 2. I've got a bit of a headache thus morning but the worst thing is my stomach it feels like I'm coming on and I'm not even due it's really bad cramps :-(

Funnily enough, I had no headaches at the beginning but I've suffered from them since. Drink plenty of water and take a couple of ibuprofen. I find that helps. I also suffer from belly ache sometimes. I think it's just your body adjusting to the extreme change in diet and the high mineral content of the shakes etc. Stick with it and it should get better in a few days.

x

Back