Starting today!!!!

juliebags

Silver Member
Hi all,
I am new to this thread me & hubby are both starting slimfast today-supporting each other! Have tried many diets in the past & decided to sack slimming world for the last time - i found it was making me greedy & having bigger portions & over eating for the sake of it, everytime i stopped i gained more than i had lost because i had no self control . Sooo we decided to give slimfast ago & try portion control. We are also combining this with MFP , to keep on track! I didn't like the powdered shakes , so have been looking at the different brands of ready shakes!! Good luck to eveyone else !!! Any support is grateful xxx

Well I wish you luck on the diet, I've been on it for 3 weeks now. The first week
Is hardest but once you get through that you're ok. It's nice you have the support of your husband too! Makes it easier xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Julie, I have just started today. Just had my 1st milkshake and it wasnt at all bad lol.

Good luck xx

Thanks everyone, not too bad to begin with , its the weekend that will be a struggle , so we have decided to become social outcasts for a couple of weeks lol!

Back