Starting today!

Hi everyone
im stating exante today and just wondered if you lovely people could answere a few questions. I've been doing a lot of research and always seamed to come occross this site and it sounds like it might help me on my diet. I'm doing exante with my husband and i wondered if you have to have your own account with them each as we get pair every two weeks so rather than buying two packs at the same time at the begining of the month were just going to buy one every two weeks and share them. Is that allowed or do I have to have an account in my own name. Also do you have to eat at meal times because our package isn't coming until 2ish so we can't start till then. So I had a slice of toast this morning, is that a bad idea? Because I can always start tomorrow if you all think that has ruined today, I'm doing the TS by the way. Sorry for such a long post. Any other advice or information you could give me would be great about how to use this site and about the diet. Like how hard is it what are the meal replacements like, how much you loose and all that jazz thanks in advance

Buttercup

I would start fresh tomorrow. Not sure about sharing buying suspect you have to have separate accounts. Welcome and good luck xx

It's totally up to you, personally i'd say start tomorrow, that way you can weigh in in the morning to find your starting point!
it's also fantastic that you're doing it with your husband, as you can both support each other through the hard times.
There will be tough times, but remember most of it is habit with your body has remembered.... we dont actually need those b**cuits;)

Thanks guys we decided to start tomorrow as he had to leave for work before they arrived so he couldn't take his with him. So there all in the cupboard now ready for tomorrow. I'm so excited can't wait :D

excellent news! good luck!it wont be easy but will definitely be worth it!
what have you opted for? one of the biggest tips i'd give is pop out to a tescos or similar sized large supermarket and get a drinks shaker... they have this amazing mesh which mixes shakes up perfectly and adds a bit of bubble to them also which is tasty! - you cant usually find them by the protein shakes, ironically i carry around my 'Maxi-Muscle' one :D

well done for starting the diet im sure you can have a single account to try and save up on postage cost as long as you both have the required allowance each day. How they tast is entirely up to each individual as our taste buds are different i for one don't lyk soups am only having porridge and choc orange bars have also bought the carbonara to taste from ebay but have not yet got round to having it yet. i usuall have a pack/bar in the afternoon as im not always at home then have my last two in the evening. How you take them is up to you as long as you have three of them in a day.

The diet actually works when you are 100% committed and drink enough water in a day. Just sample all the packs soups/shakes/porridge/bar/carbonara to see which ones you lyk. At least you have a diet buddy there, your journey will be easy. Brace yourself for the first week coz u will get headache, cold feet, feeling cold, maybe dizzy and hunger pangs until you get into ketosis after that you will be fyn. Good luck to both of you hope this helps.

I can't see why you couldn't share. It's not like you need to fill out your wi etc. I don't imagine Exante will worry too much if youre ordering every couple of weeks

Thanks for all your help everyone. It's actually working quite well. He loves the soups and I hate them. And I love the shakes and he hates them so I'm on the bars and shakes and he's on the bars and soups :) all good so far. I just can't wait for my weigh it :)

Back