Starting today

Have had the packets for ages but want to try and loose a stone before christmas,

am about 12st 3lbs at the mo but no sure, I don't have scales.

Only had water this morning as i tend to not be hungry in the morning, only at night.

so if i start my eating day at lunch time i think I'll do better,

is this ok?

I really need to do this.

I am sick to my back teeth of reading about people loosing 7,8,9 stone and I've got 2 bloody stone I sit here with festering around me and I can't get off my bum and do something about it.

If I say 'oh but its christmas....' then I only end up standing on a scale in Jan thats say 13stone and I'll be devestated,

Come on me, its only food!!

Thanks,

Have just had a cuppa and a s&s cookie.

Have bought a diary to write in so i can read it when i feel like cheating or letting myself down.

feel a bit tired and headachey.

You can do this, you'll be a stone lighter in no time, especially as the first one comes off the quickest. You're fine to keep your packs till later in the day if you want, just work it to suit you.

All the best, keep us posted on your progress

Hello and welcome. You'll soon shift that stone.

Morning, thankyou :)

Am feeling very shaky this morning, think its because I usually eat alot and often and very stodgy stuff... almost feel as if I'm 'coming down' !!

My husbands gone to get me some bottles of water and some ice so I can have a nice cold milkshake for brekkie. I was going to wait till lunchtime but I have to go out and considering I feel a bit shaky its probably best to have a shake.

Back