Starting Today!!!

Best of luck! Take one day at a time and congratulate yourself at the end of each day. Before you know it, you will be in Ketosis and the hunger pangs will stop.

All I can say is try to keep yourself busy!

:)

Good luck hun
The 1st 3 days are the hardest, you have to plough through them, but after that the difference is amazing.

:welcome: Hi Sarah, well done for choosing the best thing since sliced bread.....oops! mustn't mention that! Just stick to it 100%, come on here as much as humanly possible to glean tips, hints and encouragement and once the first week or maybe two is under your belt, it will be a breeze. Better start putting some money aside, ready for a brand new wardrobe for a brand new YOU!

Best of luck with your first week. Remember it will be the hardest the first few days, but you can get through it to ketosis. Then watch the weight drop off. :)

Hi Sarah,
I started yesterday and am finding everyone's postings so helpful.
I have decided to do LT as I am so very tired of 'normal' dieting and hardly losing anything or if I do, gaining it all back...and then some. Feeling a bit headachy this morning (day 2) but am going to take it easy, I know it will pass. Going to do some serious walking as well...this time I mean business. I am scared that fitting into a cinema seat or airplane seat is becoming uncomfortable. It is the uncomfortable thing about being fat that bothers me more than anything, bathing, camping, swimming, fitting in behind the stearing wheel of my car....etc...etc. I am sure you all know the rest.
Thanks for the amazing inspiration everyone, and Good Luck!!

Hi Sarah,
best of luck with the start. I am on day 5 now and honestly so far it's been great, no hunger pangs, no cravings. I don't know why. Perhaps it was just the right time for me, but I really think it has a lot to do with coming on here, chatting and posting, reading and replying. There are so many inspirational people on here, it makes it pleasant to be dieting - didn't ever think I'd hear myself say that. Best of luck.
Doirin

Hi all!

Just to say i'm starting today. can't wait to get into it!!!

:woohoo:

Good luck Sarah and the days will fly by just keep yourself busy and drink lots of lovely water x :):)

Hiya Sarah!! welcome and good luck!!! Have you had your first shake yet?

Definatly invest in some peppermint tea to mix with the vanilla shake (this was my favourite but I didnt discover it til nearly the end of my journey :( lol)

xxx

awww thanks everyone!!!

having no trouble today at all (so far of course) just had my first shake (at 2:30! Not ideal i know - just got very busy at work!) already had 1.5 litres of water.

Pharmacist said to only drink 2 litres plus shakes & coffees etc. when i did this 3 years ago i was drinking that as a minimum, not a guideline. normally i drink 2 litres a day before lipotrim so should i only be drinking that or drinking 4-5 litres?

thanks!

Sx

Hi Sarah and Candlewix and welcome!

I'm now drinking between 4-5 litres of water a day plus a coffee in the evening. The more I drink the more consistent my losses seem to be and up to now they have been very good (I think).

Stick to this 100% and the weight will come off. This diet is amazing, wish I found it years ago!

Good luck and stick with it, you will come to love it too!

Hope your 1st day went well!

I spoke to LT about water intake and I was told 2lt minimum and 4.5lt max NOT including shakes and hot drinks. xx

Back