starting tomorow

c45carol

Hi all, my name is Carol and I am 51 years old and I live in Spain, and work in Gibraltar and
here its the Cambridge 800.
I need to loose 20 kilos. I have just picked up my soups and shakes from my consultant, €197 worth for 1 month.
I am determined to do this as
a) its expensive and
b) i need to get in my size 12/14 clothes I have in my wardrobe and
c) i had a hip replacement a year ago and its still not good so need to take some weight off my joints.
I think the problem I may have is drinking 3 litres of water, at present I don't drink that a week so not looking forward to that bit.
I am looking forward to meeting new people on here for a chat and support.

Carol.:D

Hi c45carol,

My name is Tammy and I started yesterday morning, day two nearly done! I was wondering if you'd like to do this journey together, as I have 19 kilos to lose and I think it will be a bit easier to do this diet with someone than go it alone. I'm 34 and i live in manchester, Oldham to be precise. I'm a sister in a&e and work shifts but i'll be on here everyday hopefully.

I have arthritis so I've no choice really, either I lose the weight or continue to live in unbearable pain. I paid £40 on Wednesday for a weeks supply of food, so yes it is expensive for the amount of food you get and because of these two reasons and the fact I want to get back in my size 10/12 clothes I WILL LOSE WEIGHT.

I wouldn't worry too much about thinking you'll not be able to drink enough water, I too thought this but on my first day I was that hungry and dehydrated from not eating my normal food that I drank copious amounts of water to make me feel better (about 5 or 6 litres) and I usually never drink water.

Today has been easier than my first day, yesterday, I don't feel as hungry or dehydrated and lethargic, role on tomorrow so I can hopefully feel even better.

So what do you think? Do u want a diet buddy????

Hopefully speak soon Tammy

Back