Starting tomorrow 06/01/12

*Louise*

Hi All

Im starting S&S tomorrow. i need to invest in a good weighing scales any suggestions?

Hiya Louise :)

Good luck with starting tomorrow.

The weighing scales i have are Salter and they do weight, water,body fat ,muscle and stuff they are ok.We forget the posh bits on them and just use the basic weight lol as that all we want to know :)

Mine are glass Salter ones too and just give me a reading - none of the fancy stuff, but then I didn't want to scare myself with all of the rest of it :).

Good luck tomorrow!

thank you, where did you get them.

hope i can stick to diet need to lose for our holiday.

How you doing :)

i have glass 1s but they crap they give different readings all the time.

Got mine from Boots I think. The general opinion is that the Weight Watchers ones are crap. Mine give me the same reading all the time if I get on and off or move them around. My last set used to vary a lot and so I used to take the lowest of 3 readings :)

how you doing on the diet x

Mine ar tracker ones and they tell me how much I have to and how much I have lost (except I know how much I have lost since last weigh in) they are very reliable and no matter where I put them they tell the truth!

i have salter glass black ones, do the trick for me. yes don't get WW all they're good for it the bin, trust me xx

I'm doing fine thanks. About to hit 4 and a half stone lost, and that leaves me 1 and a half stone to go.

I too have the Salter ones, the body analysis ones. they are £23.99 or so in Argos but £20 in Asda. Asda also do regular Salter ones for £10!

Well come and good luck with s&s. BG your right about ww scales ...I have them and they r crap,going to invest in new ones tomorrow.:)

I also have some WW scales and had my suspicions they were rubbish! I'm too scared to get new ones now though in case I suddenly put on weight!!!

Hey Laura..it could go the other way and weigh u lighter lol.

Ooh now that's tempting! Maybe I'm not overweight after all lol :D

Mine are the black Salter ones, only problem i find is if you put them upright the glass slips downwards, if you get what i mean other than that as long as it's a flat floor they tend to be truthful :) Think i got mine from Argos.

Thanks for all your replys. Wow borders that's fab, how long has it taken? I've got a holiday in july wud be happy with 2 stone but we see. And I'm starting 6-2-12 not 6-1 lol

Back