Starting tomorrow!! Aaaaaargh!!

fluffygal

Hi everyone!! Im totally new to this!! Start diet tomorrow and would really appreciate any words of wisdom or voices of experience!! Any support at all really!!:eek: :cry: Ive been looking at the forum and your sucess stories are all very inspirational, a massive well done!! Also anyone in similar situation as me.......GOOD LUCK!!:D Coz i think im gonna need it!!!:rolleyes:

best of luck missis!!!

you will do great and once you see them lbs melting off you wont know yourself!

Ivy

Hiya Fluffy!!

Good luck on your first diet day tomorrow, I started my diet today so I'm in the same situation!

maybe we can compare notes along the way. :)

best of luck xx

Lizzie

Hi everyone!! Im totally new to this!! Start diet tomorrow and would really appreciate any words of wisdom or voices of experience!! Any support at all really!!:eek: :cry: Ive been looking at the forum and your sucess stories are all very inspirational, a massive well done!! Also anyone in similar situation as me.......GOOD LUCK!!:D Coz i think im gonna need it!!!:rolleyes:
Good luck with starting and I am sure you will do well!!!

The first couple of days are tough alright so just take it easy and drink your water and think of how well you wll do in just one weeks time when you get on the scales.

http://www.minimins.com/forum-technical-support/35-how-setup-your-weight-tracker-your-signature.html

Thought you might like some links to help you get yourself a weight tracker and here is one on how to do your avatar.
http://www.minimins.com/forum-techn...ars-those-little-pictures-next-your-post.html

Or get your name in glitter...
GlitterMaker.com - Glitter Graphics - Free Glitter Graphics - MySpace Glitter Graphics

Also I find playing with my virtual model good fun...

My Virtual Model - Home

Good luck on your weight loss journey.

Love Mini xxx

Best of luck for today fluffy :D

Hi, my tips are always make your drinks with chilled water (except the soup lol). I keep a 2 litre bottle of water in the fridge. Use either the shaker or hand blender to make them up. I always add more water to mine as I prefer it this way.
The drinks take a week or so to get used to them, you must give yourself a hance to get used to them. The first week is the hardest so dont give up as it does get easier, I actually love my drinks now .....!
Good luck any more advice feel free to ask

Back