starting tomorrow.. anybody else!! 10st to lose...

ellie2409

Excited about starting, i feel like i am going to be 100% next week. hopefully this will continue as i would like to aim for 100% for the month. I have about 10 stone to lose or there abouts. (cant believe thats almost as much as my partner weighs :O) Does anyone have any experience with having to lose that much weight? Could I expect a good loss for the first week? Im really hoping so as it would give me a great boost xx

Excited about starting, i feel like i am going to be 100% next week. hopefully this will continue as i would like to aim for 100% for the month. I have about 10 stone to lose or there abouts. (cant believe thats almost as much as my partner weighs :O) Does anyone have any experience with having to lose that much weight? Could I expect a good loss for the first week? Im really hoping so as it would give me a great boost xx

Blimey this sounds just like me! I started today too and have about 10 stones to loose :cry:. How was your 1st day? Im all watered out lol and ive seen my loo more today than i did last week ;)

Hiya! I felt pretty good about yesterday actually, i ended up going to bed earlier than usual because of a headache :( Woke up today with the same headache so just trying to drink lots of water to get rid of it lol, same with the toilet trips lol! at least its excercise up and down the stairs lol. How are you finding it?

Not been to bad hun, you? Only just had me brekkie shake so not too bad. Not looking forward to the death breath but cant wait to not be feeling hungry :)

trinakmh said:
Blimey this sounds just like me! I started today too and have about 10 stones to loose :cry:. How was your 1st day? Im all watered out lol and ive seen my loo more today than i did last week ;)

Ladies - I started Exante in January and lost nine stone to date - so proof that it can be done!!! Hope to have smashed my ten stone goal by end mid Sptember. Then need to set the next goal.................

Can't say it's been easy but it's been a lot better than I thought. Exante finally put me in control of what I was eating and putting in my mouth!

Good luck to you both - you can do it! X

Lol same here! got some breath spray ready haha! im not feeling hungry at all i just keep thinking about food, burgers in particular! havent had my second meal yet so might have to force myself soon, i have resorted to holding my nose and gulping because i cant stand the taste at the moment.

handbag-annie that is amazing congrats! What did you find were the hardest points in your journey so far? Im looking ahead now and thinking - how can i possible live on these for so long! x

Ladies - I started Exante in January and lost nine stone to date - so proof that it can be done!!!

OMG :eek:....Thats just totally friggin awesome! Well done you :D Soooo cant wait to be able to share my sucess with others x

hi

Oh Ellie thats not good :cry:How much water are you mixing them with??

ive just started my second week im aiming for between 10 and 15 and i dident think id make it through my first week but i got weighed today and i lost 24pounds so hang in there the first week is the hardest but the weight loss is woth the effort

ive just started my second week im aiming for between 10 and 15 and i dident think id make it through my first week but i got weighed today and i lost 24pounds so hang in there the first week is the hardest but the weight loss is woth the effort

Bl:eek::eek:dy hell...24lb in a week :worthy:Mahoosive well done x

handbag-annie that is amazing congrats! What did you find were the hardest points in your journey so far? Im looking ahead now and thinking - how can i possible live on these for so long! x[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Hardest points - guess that was the first few weeks. It was January so not a lot going on socially because we are all broke! I became a hermit for the first 4-6 weeks until i seen the results on the scales and knew I wanted the result more than having a food or alcohol binge on a night out. Would also say that just with my hubby and 18 year old niece in the house I didn't do any cooking in the first few weeks. I totally respect and admire those of you who still have to cook for children etc as know that would have been sooooooo hard for me.

I always have a bottle of water in my bag and a bar is that I never get caught without something I can eat if I'm working late or in town shipping longer than planned - something that is happening a lot these day as my choose has sooooo increased with my weight loss!

How long are you all planning on remaining on Exante? X

Oh Ellie thats not good :cry:How much water are you mixing them with??

I know :( tried 200 250 and 350 but as long as I get them down I suppose! I bought some of those Tesco bars and omg they are so much nicer! x

its defibately tough with the kiddies LOL. also my hubby is sat near with me with a cuppa and pack of hobnobs! I'm actually missing tea more than food lol. and wow monskter amazing weightloss!

I'd like to continue as long as I feel I can I suppose. if its roughly 1st a month I'm looking at 10 months but I won't do it total for all that time. might do working solutions after Xmas

i have 10 stone to lose or so i think (will probably look better around 15/16st)

i'm half way there nearly now, hope to reach my aim by christmas! if i can do it, you all can!

Just thought ld say hi to everyone, its my 3rd day today feeling ok l did this last year but put some weight back on , loved this site and how everyone motivates each other ,so good luck to everyone, hugs and xxx

Hi all, day 1 (again) for me!! I started a few weeks back but find it very hard as we're away at our caravan every other weekend. The alcohol gets me...then I crave food the following day :( All the stories/comments I've read will hopefully keep me at it - there's been some great weightloss here!! I have around 2 stone to shift (baby weight)....I have to do it. I'm away in October and would love to buy new clothes and feel great as the couple I'm going with, as well as my partner, are all lovely and slim!!

Good luck to everyone on their first few days xx

wow that is amazing, the most i have seen someone lose in the first week, so congratulation! how much water was you drinking, did you do any exercise?

I will be following you journey, I have got about 10 stones or more to lose, starting soon

Back