starting tomorrow - anyone else new starter?

jarjj

Have been weighed & collected everything. Excited to start in the morning & shift some of this 3 stone excess weight!!

Good luck everyone on your journey. Be great to talk to people starting about the same time.

Have been weighed & collected everything. Excited to start in the morning & shift some of this 3 stone excess weight!! Good luck everyone on your journey. Be great to talk to people starting about the same time.

Hiya jarjj!

I've started today. Had all my products and water. Have done cambridge before and it's always worked well. I have 10 stone to lose so in for the long haul ? good luck for day 1 ?

Restarted today also.

Two days till it gets easier.

Haven't found it too hard but know it gets easier.

About to try the new mushroom risotto.

How are you guys doing?

I didn't find today too bad actually! I've been mega busy so kept my mind occupied. Got a banging headache now though. Paracetamol at the ready :)

Managed to get through day2. It's the day 3 which I struggle with. So tomorrow I've booked things to do during the day. Have a meeting with my CDC though.
We can do this.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hiya jarjj!

I've started today. Had all my products and water. Have done cambridge before and it's always worked well. I have 10 stone to lose so in for the long haul ? good luck for day 1 ?

Hi Tracey, I have loads to lose too. Race you to the finish :)

Jarjj, I started 10 days ago. Good luck for your first week.

Managed to get through day2. It's the day 3 which I struggle with. So tomorrow I've booked things to do during the day. Have a meeting with my CDC though. We can do this. Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done on getting through day 2! Keeping busy is the way forward! Yesterday I sorted all my recipes into 1 book which took ages! Before I knew it, it was bedtime! Good luck for today x

Monday weigh in for me too. In the evening my time, which is the morning your time.

Can i also join the race? I have monday weigh in and it's my day 4 but i had a sneak peek and only lost 1lb. Not happy.

Hi everyone.
I am restarting again tomorrow, I have 10 stone to get rid of.
Wish me luck.
How is everyone doing today? Sher x

Can i also join the race? I have monday weigh in and it's my day 4 but i had a sneak peek and only lost 1lb. Not happy.

Of course. It will come off. Drink the water, have the shakes. It will happen. Sometimes it happens all in one go, sometimes gradually throughout the week. this will be my second weigh in and I don't think much is coming off this week, but that's ok. It'll all show on the scales and in my clothes soon :)

Hi everyone.
I am restarting again tomorrow, I have 10 stone to get rid of.
Wish me luck.
How is everyone doing today? Sher x
Best of luck. I hope your first day goes well and quickly.

Day 13 for me today and it's going well.

Hi there. How has everyone coped with the weekend? I hope you are all doing ok. I had my second weigh in today. So far I've lost a total of 16lb in two weeks. A long way to go, but it's a good start!

Good to hear Shabbs.

Tracey and newtocd, how was your weigh in?

Hi everyone, I hope everyone is doing well. Great results from you so far! I'm day 9 today and feeling great! First weigh in tomorrow as I was busy Monday. Looking forward to it! Xx

how was your weigh in?

I just had my three week weigh in... lost 21lb in 3 weeks. That's a good start!

Well done that's amazing. Keep at it. It will be worth it.

Back