Starting tomorrow - can't wait!

I just got back from the pharmacy having picked up my weeks supply of shakes!

I'm so excited to finally start, having been turned away from the pharmacy on Sunday, because the person that deals with Lipotrim was not there, and yesterday because they wanted me to watch the DVD first.

I weighed in at 83.3kg, which I think is 13st 1.5lbs.

So hoping I can get through this first week! Will be coming on here often for moral support.

This is the first step to a new you.

All the best for this diet, we're all here for talks about stress, hunger, good days, bad days, smelly breath and even poo!

You'll do this diet for yourself, once youre ready thats it, you just do it! xxxx

Welcome to the LT band wagon and good luck.

Good luck for your first week. Stay busy for the first week. Once you start you will be amazed at just how much time everyone else spends around food!! Until the hunger passes keep out of the way of temptation as much as possible. This time next week you will be looking forward to that magical week one weigh in.

Today's the day :D I had my first shake this morning, vanilla flavour. It really wasn't as bad as I was expecting, just like a watery version of Slim fast really. Got a big bottle of water on my desk that I hope will see me through!

Back