Starting tomorrow :D

misskyneston

Hi everyone!

Im starting tomorrow! My cupboard is full of shakes and Im ready to go!

Any motivational tips to keep me going until I hit keitosis x

Just wanted to say hello. I am starting on Friday - my shakes etc should arrive tomorrow. Hopefully by the start of next week we will both be in ketosis and feeling good. Good luck xxx

hiya, im in week 6 and the only tips i can really offer is keep drinking that water and black coffee. it will be hard at times but just concentrate on the end goal and do not stray and you will be fine. good luck

Hiya,
Just wanted to say hello and good luck with your journey. Motivational tip keep measuring yourself thats a good a guide as the scales

LiL x

Hey!,
Good luck! im starting today too so ill be back to see how you got on! iv got plenty of housework too keep me busy to stop me thinking about picking at food. Not looking forward to cooking for my children and not being able to pick..lol. TORTURE! but hopefully when ketosis kicks in it will get easyer :)
Good luck! :D

Well I'm on it aswell today not had any shakes or anything yet x but drinking a coffee Gunna watch shameless and obem and have a shake good luck everyone I've even bought a book to help when I feel hungry x x x

Don't like the black coffee at all x

challenge 1- 42lbs for June 20th 42lbs to go

Hi I'm on day 4 & have found that the black coffee & plenty of water has helped me stick with the diet & reduce the hunger. Try & keep yourself busy. I am trying to stay of the scales until the first week is over as I do tend to want to get on them every day which is probably not a good thing. Good luck everyone. Here's to a slimmer summer

Hi everyone.

Thanks for the tips! I hate coffee so will have to stick to water! Had a shake and a bar so far. Feel a bit peckish but not as bad as I expected!

Hope everyone else has had a good day!

Back