Step 1 Sole Source Starting tomorrow! :D

Hello! I am so excited about starting tomorrow. I know it's going to be difficult but it will be so worth it :)
I have about 3 stone to lose according to my bmi, but i'm just going to do it until I look good!
Anyone have any advice?
Soph x

Hi Sophie,

You might want to re-write your stats as you put an extra 3 in and now it looks like you have 82 stone to lose!! On a serious note, prepare yourself for a tough week but just remember it gets easier and easier, you won't always feel the way you do in week one. Drink lots of water!! And try and find out what you can and can't have. I made lots of mistakes at first, like having Diet Coke. It's not allowed because it has citric acid and that takes you out of ketosis (Coke Zero is okay, but try to only have it as a once a week or less treat). My consultant recommended I have some vegetables on day 4 as I was feeling really rough and I had carrots! These are not allowed either I later found out - doh! How I managed to lose 12lbs in the first week I do not know. But good luck and stay strong! Get lots of support from here and your family, and keep your eyes on the prize!!

Thankyou so much!
hahaha i don't have 82stone to lose :D silly me!
Really hope will power stays on my side!
S x

Back