Starting tomorrow eecckkk

Birdy1982

Well, I am starting this diet tomorrow and thought i would use this site to help me along and record my ups and downs.

Anyone starting as well and would like to share there experience on this diet please get in touch. :)

Just one question i have, i know that on this diet you can't have milk in brews, does anyone know if Green Tea is ok???

I will post again tomorrow after i have got through the 1st day, I am looking to lose 3 stone and hopefully can do this as quickly as possible. I am currently just shy of 15 stone and would be happy at 12 stone.

Birdy xx:D

HI Birdy, How you doing? :)

Hello,
Yes started today, ok so far, fingers crossed, im determined so hopefully i can stick at it.
How are you finding things do you find the diet easy?
Carrie

Hi Birdy! Im on day 5 and it's easyier than I thought as you don't have to think or worry about food or have to look in the pantry or fridge to see what you can/can't have. Even though for me I still have to cook for my family but im not as tempted as i thought i would be! Green tea is fine to have, along with any other leaf herbal flavoured teas just as long as they don't come from the flowers, fruit of berries they are fine. What varieties of lipotrim have you got and had so far?

Good luck!!

Emily xx

Hope your first day's going well, Birdy! I'm on Day 5 of my second round of Lipotrim (I had 4 weeks of it back in February/March, then back on normal food for 3 weeks), the support on this forum has been really helpful for me. Best of luck, you have my support!

how are you finding it? im on day two and not nearly as bad as i thought, though im finding im feeling the cold...

oh Iv'e been feeling cold too, I thought it was just a coincidence or this crap weather we're having :rolleyes:

Yup unfortionately being cold is a side effect - warm socks, couple of layers and gloves! Ooh and a hot water bottle! :) Good luck honey

Back