Starting Tomorrow eeeek

forme said:
im glad your saying you could see it on your face - as im on day 3 and thought i could ... then told myself i was being silly how could it happen it such a short period of time. yay! well done ladies on staying strong.
:)

Ha ha I know , I was on it few years ago and I swear I could feel it coming off my face . All tingly like . When is your weigh in ?

not til saturday seems forever away - i dont have a wierd feeling in my face can just see it - however my stomach is making all sorts of noises and feelings - not hunger :S so unsure to whats happening there ! :)

I'm not hungry either ( day 3 ) also

But feel drained drank buckets of water put my pjs on turned the fire up :)
watching come dine with me lol

I remember day 3/4 being the hardest cant wait to go to bed tbh !!!

Hey slimmerplz!

I'm having trouble finding my way about the site and getting bits and bobs to work...lol.

But i've not forgot about ya... Hope your coping well and looking forward to thursdays weigh in! I know I am... Do keep me posted.

I know we'll do well, Kiz...x

kiz said:
Hey slimmerplz!

I'm having trouble finding my way about the site and getting bits and bobs to work...lol.

But i've not forgot about ya... Hope your coping well and looking forward to thursdays weigh in! I know I am... Do keep me posted.

I'm all good !!

If you go to the right side think the taps says quick links or somthing a drop down box will pop up of you click subscribed it's brings up all the posts you have commented on :) x

Cheers for that Munch!

I'm gonna struggle to get my posts in too, I'm more of a reader than a poster but I will try...lol.

How's this week going for you so far? I'm on day 5, dont feel any different, still getting the odd hunger pang too. I must be in ketosis as I've had the metalic taste since Sunday.

Kiz...x

Yeh I have the taste too :)

Today's been ok .... Just really looking forward to weigh in Saturday

Feeling positive , not exercised this week though going to add my aqua aerobics next week :)

Cool, my weigh in is thursday. I'll pop in after work.

I need to jump back on my rower! But I work hard and dont have the energy to start. I'd normally get on for 20mins before work but as I'm up at 4:45am, I'm sure not getting up any earlier...lol...

Well, It's that time of day again, bedtime...

catch ya soon and keep me posted as to how ya doing.

Kiz...x

thats an early start !!!

definatly pop on let us know how you have done in your first week =)

Hey slimmerplz!

Hiya Kiz,

I know what you mean it is hard to keep track on the posts but I think im getting there lol

I have decided to weigh on friday morning becasue then I have been on lipotrim for a whole 7 days and friday morn will b my 7 day result if that makes sense lol

Hope your doing all ok aswell :D

Speak soon Kate xXx

I get that my weigh in day will be morning 8 cause of it being a Saturday x

Hey slimmerplz and munchbunch!

I had my weigh in today, old habits, same time every week. lol. I lost 8lbs, Wahooooo! I'm finally under the 13st mark! I lost a stone last year and hit the platau, I've been trying ever since. Hence being here trying out lipotrim. I know next week will be lower, it always is, lol.

Keep me upto date with your weigh ins ladies...

Kiz...x

kiz said:

I had my weigh in today, old habits, same time every week. lol. I lost 8lbs, Wahooooo! I'm finally under the 13st mark! I lost a stone last year and hit the platau, I've been trying ever since. Hence being here trying out lipotrim. I know next week will be lower, it always is, lol.

Kiz...x

Kiz that's a great loss !!!!

Well done luv :) x

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow Slimmerplz:D

Kiz...x

Well Done :D:D:D I have got my weigh in tomorrow morning hehe so excited bf has taken my scales so I cant even peek lol

Good luck for week 2!!

good luck slimmerplz!!!!! x

OMG OMG I lost 17ib in 1 WEEK :D:D:D

So happy right now hehe went from the 19s to the 17s just brushed by the 18s haha bring on week 2!!!

OMG OMG I lost 17ib in 1 WEEK :D:D:D

So happy right now hehe went from the 19s to the 17s just brushed by the 18s haha bring on week 2!!!

Omg that's amazing loss well done !!

Back