Starting tomorrow for first time!

brummie28

Hi everyone :)

Im starting tomorrow for the first time, at the moment im all excited & hope i can last the first week, ive got 50lbs to lose & have tried slimming world but its not strict enough for me so hoping this will send me in the right direction. Ive been told the results speak for themselves so we will see. Wish me luck :)

Emma x

Hi Emma and everyone

i am also starting tomorrow after lurking on here for the past two weeks and seeing the successes i made my purchase last week for two weeks meals and they arrived on Friday........ i have 50 pounds that i want to lose in 18 weeks which is just in time for my holiday then a further 34 pounds after my holiday but before christmas - need lots of willpower but determined to do it, as you say results will speak for themselve. good luck xx

Good luck to everyone starting today lets hope you have a really good first day :)

Im just waiting for my first 2 week supplies to arrive so should be starting wednesday hopefully-excited about losing but hoping the packs taste half decent! :) xx

Ive had a banana shake, crispy chocolate shake, cottage pie & spicy spaghetti today, all of them were ok but i wasnt that keen on the look of the cottage pie!

Today hasn't been too bad, had a few little headaches but just up'd the water anti. Today I have had crispy choc shake, muesli bar, chilli and then oven baked chicken seasoned with some chilli and a few mushrooms. It has felt like I have had loads though.... I'm thinking I can live with this but don't want to speak too soon need to get through first week xx

hi, my first weeks supply of s n s is due to arrive tomorrow and I am using up some old Cambridge shakes til then. I did Cambridge last year but stopped too early and regained the weight I lost..plus a bit more! This time I am trying s n s as it is cheaper, I hope I like it, anyone got a favourite meal/shake yet? I hope to lose 3 stone before my holiday in August.

Good luck to you all! But just a little tip, try and avoid the scales everyday as I've found I'm a little addicted and obsessed with watching my weight, I don't want you all to become as obsessed as me :p

Princessmelstar - Good luck, S&S items are all pretty nice, the ones I've had! My fave shakes are Crispy Chocolate and normal chocolate - I just LOVE chocolate :D
Meal wise, the spicy spaghetti and chilli con carni are lovely, also the cottage pie with a bit of veg, yummy. Can't wait to try the cheesy pasta when it's out! You'll lose 3 stone by August, I know it :) good luck all xx

Mmmm chocolate is my fav to got 84 on order ha ha yum!!

When I order my next lot of Thursday, there's going to be SO much chocolate in there :D ahhaa

Lol ive got some other bits coming from diet shack but seen an offer on ebay for 84 chocolate so I had to take it being the lover of chocolate shakes ha ha.

Good luck to you all it's a great plan... Must say I'm a daily weigher it helps me keep on track :) but of you do you must remember daily fluctuations the body can be a right pain.

Eat all your packs and drink lots of water (that makes the difference on losses)

Xx

I'm another one starting today, thought I'd be on my own but it appears not! Good luck everyone:)

Hi everyone :)

Im starting tomorrow for the first time, at the moment im all excited & hope i can last the first week, ive got 50lbs to lose & have tried slimming world but its not strict enough for me so hoping this will send me in the right direction. Ive been told the results speak for themselves so we will see. Wish me luck :)

Emma x

Hi Emma,

I'm Sarah and I started today - so far it's been great and I haven't been too hungry :D!

I'm loving this forum - the support is going to mean the world to me as I have a load of weight to lose - but like yourself I'm determined to do it.

Good luck x

Day One (again) for me today :)
Going to TRY and resist the scales til next Tuesday

Back