Starting tomorrow - got a few questions!!

becca86xx

Hi Guys, my parcel of Slim and Save has just arrived and i am starting it tomorrow. Very excited!!!

In the leaflet i recieved with it, it says i can have certain veg which is listed and also skimmed milk which can be used with tea and coffee. Does this mean i can have a cup of tea with a splash of skim milk (no sugar) in the evening?

Also i will drink plenty of water during the day but before in the evening i like to have a small drink of jucie. If i have a very diluted Robinsons sugar free cordial will this be ok? Or should i buy the flavoured water S&S sell?

Thanks for your help guys x x

becca86xx said:
Hi Guys, my parcel of Slim and Save has just arrived and i am starting it tomorrow. Very excited!!!

In the leaflet i recieved with it, it says i can have certain veg which is listed and also skimmed milk which can be used with tea and coffee. Does this mean i can have a cup of tea with a splash of skim milk (no sugar) in the evening?

Also i will drink plenty of water during the day but before in the evening i like to have a small drink of jucie. If i have a very diluted Robinsons sugar free cordial will this be ok? Or should i buy the flavoured water S&S sell?

Thanks for your help guys x x

Welcome! Yes you can have a cup of tea with skimmed milk - you can have up to 150ml skimmed milk a day.

I don't think the squash can be done - it is likely to contain citric acid which knocks some people out of ketosis. Safest thing is to get hold of some of the water favourings.

Hi, thank you for your reply, i will steer clear from the squash then. Thanks

the flavoured waters from sainsburys are good if you dont want to get the water flavourings x

bridie said:
the flavoured waters from sainsburys are good if you dont want to get the water flavourings x

Can you get water flavouring from the s&s site ?

munchbunch said:
Can you get water flavouring from the s&s site ?

Yes - they sell tubs of water flavour - lemon, orange, white white and savoury I think.

weasey said:
Yes - they sell tubs of water flavour - lemon, orange, white white and savoury I think.

Are they nice ? It would be a nice change to water ..... ( plain ) I'm a bit if a pop junky you see it's my downfall I think lol x

munchbunch said:
Are they nice ? It would be a nice change to water ..... ( plain ) I'm a bit if a pop junky you see it's my downfall I think lol x

I have the lemon one and berry one, I really struggled with water before hand but now I glug glug glug x

ShrinkMe84 said:
I have the lemon one and berry one, I really struggled with water before hand but now I glug glug glug x

I'm going to Order all my stuff Monday ... Iv picked my samples up from the sorting office today not had chance to try them yet though but I will try tomorrow :)

I'm going to order mixed fruit and orange :)
I drink like a fish lol x

munchbunch said:
I'm going to Order all my stuff Monday ... Iv picked my samples up from the sorting office today not had chance to try them yet though but I will try tomorrow :)

I'm going to order mixed fruit and orange :)
I drink like a fish lol x

Im same, dont drink tea/coffee very often, mostly squash! And I do like plain water but seemed so heavy plain but not so much with flavouring silly I know lol goodluck, hope u like ur samples! X

Thankyou I can't wait to get started !! Xxx

pop jukie ay? well you know you can have dr pepper zero, coke zero, diet cream soda and a few others :)

bridie said:
pop jukie ay? well you know you can have dr pepper zero, coke zero, diet cream soda and a few others :)

Oooh! Are all diet cream soda 'allowed' or just a certain one? That would be useful I think

bridie said:

I tried coke zero on lipotrim as some others did but I found I on the weeks id had it I lost less so I stopped mayb was just a coincidence .

Wouldn't mind every now and then though :)

Thanks bridie !!

Loopeylou said:
Hi and welcome :)
You can have 500ml of Ribena plus healthy bones in either rasp & apple or blackcurrant. It fairly pricey but very nice. It does have low carb but S&S have confirmed 500ml a day is ok :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Is this the dilute suger free Ribena or normal cartons ?

Iv never heard of healthy bones either lol

500ml of each ?or is this just one thing o_O

I'm confused ( scratches head ) lol

munchbunch said:
Is this the dilute suger free Ribena or normal cartons ?

Iv never heard of healthy bones either lol

500ml of each ?or is this just one thing o_O

I'm confused ( scratches head ) lol

It's the dilute bottles. I think it must be new, a serving is 250ml which is 1 part squash to 4 parts water. So you can have 2 servings of that.

This is the bottle :)

Attachments

• image-3525246783.jpg
    image-3525246783.jpg
    413.2 KB · Views: 48
Thankyou after I replied I'd googled it lol :)

I'm going to have a look on Asda when I go Monday :)

Loopeylou said:
It's the dilute bottles. I think it must be new, a serving is 250ml which is 1 part squash to 4 parts water. So you can have 2 servings of that.

This is the bottle :)

Just to let u know tesco have it at half price apparently, someone posted on here yesterday! :)

Back