Starting tomorrow - nervous!

Hi good job on the kfc not sure I could do that yet! The black bean pot is vile I couldn't manage one mouth full!

Glad you are doing well it's worth it! X

Wanted to say hi to Michelle and mam of 8 glad there's a few more newbies on here hopefully with all the support around we all get to our targets
Good luck
Keeping drinking that water LOL
Hi Hodgys _mrs and thank you for the welcome. Well done you with easter eggs...my hero... I have willpower issues with them!!;)

Evening everyone, just wanted to share scone success....the cheese and bacon ones, tried them tonight and they were ok. Had them with vegetable soup (as hadn't had lunch) made them in tiny cupcake tin so they were like little dumplings in soup. Tasted more like tomato and herb bread but a welcome change.

That's great that you liked them, it's good when you find things you like x

Some of them are so hard going but I can see huge improvement in them as I did Exante about four years ago and there were only soups shakes and bars and they didn't blend as well as they do now so there is progress!!

Morning all another good day yesterday last night I was really hungry tummy rumbling non stop
I didn't order any of the meals as they didn't look to nice but got some freebies eggs and pancakes haven't tried them yet
I'm really missing food and enjoying the taste I've stuck to shakes and bars
Headaches gone but feel a bit spaced out today had the banana milkshake as that's my fave
Hope your all doing well
Anita

Hope everyone is doing well. I had a challenging day yesterday.. Kids are on school hols and feeding them was torture but I got through dinner and tea and felt very positive for the experience!! I think I'm in ketosis but it's just me being greedy (and my love affair with cheese).
Hope everyone else is getting there xx

Hi hope you are doing ok x

Hi all, I started another VLCD diet last Monday and like most of you have a lot to lose. Changing to Exante on grounds of cost - there's a half price thing on with £120 spend this weekend (which is then only a £60 spend obv) and I've ordered some of the meals. There really is a huge variety and I got a few 7 packs to try them all! They'll be a lovely change from shakes, and it worked out at just under half the cost of my current VLCD!

So glad Minimins is back up and running. I was devastated when I came back last year to find it wasn't open any more.

So far 100%, in ketosis, day 7 - all good. 11 weeks and a day and phase 1 will be complete. :)

Hi Spinoza welcome and good luck with your journey... It sounds like we both have a long road to travel but company always makes a journey pass quickly x

Hi all
Hope your all doing well
I had a wobble over the weekend I felt so light headed and had a very dry mouth might have been ketosis kicking in but I struggled to get the water down and had a couple of cheat days which I'm gutted about I think I need to incorporate some food even if it's a basic tuna salad
In the plus side I've lost 5lb which considering the wobbles wasn't to bad
So back to Monday and I'm going to stick to it this week and keep trying with the water even tho I'm peeing for England
Fresh week onwards and upwards (fingers crossed)
Anita

Hi all
Hope your all doing well
I had a wobble over the weekend I felt so light headed and had a very dry mouth might have been ketosis kicking in but I struggled to get the water down and had a couple of cheat days which I'm gutted about I think I need to incorporate some food even if it's a basic tuna salad
In the plus side I've lost 5lb which considering the wobbles wasn't to bad
So back to Monday and I'm going to stick to it this week and keep trying with the water even tho I'm peeing for England
Fresh week onwards and upwards (fingers crossed)
Anita
Good luck Anita....today's another day x

Hello all, hope everyone is still staying strong. After having to find willpower in shedloads over weekend I'm happy to report my first weeks loss of 13.5lbs :character00116:...now for this week

Wow amazing loss well done you x

OMG mam of 8 how fantastic is that
Congratulations
I'm sooooo jealous if only I'd stuck to it
I bet your over the moon

Wow mam - fantastic!!! And Anita well done you too - especially with feeling all wobbly! I've lost 12 and absolutely thrilled with that. I had a very very hungry day yesterday (day 8). No idea what caused it but so glad it's much better today. I also passed my first test - I had a family 'do' at the weekend and I drank water the whole time. And nobody noticed - I ran around helping out as much as I could. I'm really proud of that.

My meals arriving has also helped a lot. I had the apple crumble and the sweet and sour noodles and thoroughly enjoyed both. Stuffed after both actually! What a lovely change from shakes. :)

Sorry I'll shut up now - I feel like I'm hijacking the whole thread (as usual)!

Ahh thank you. I am really proud of my willpower this week... Kids on holiday and yesterday one of their birthdays so had to bake choccy cake without a sample :eek:!! But hopefully keeping the momentum and got my hubby on it as well so we're propping each other up!!

Last edited:
Wow mam - fantastic!!! And Anita well done you too - especially with feeling all wobbly! I've lost 12 and absolutely thrilled with that. I had a very very hungry day yesterday (day 8). No idea what caused it but so glad it's much better today. I also passed my first test - I had a family 'do' at the weekend and I drank water the whole time. And nobody noticed - I ran around helping out as much as I could. I'm really proud of that.

My meals arriving has also helped a lot. I had the apple crumble and the sweet and sour noodles and thoroughly enjoyed both. Stuffed after both actually! What a lovely change from shakes. :)

Sorry I'll shut up now - I feel like I'm hijacking the whole thread (as usual)!
Well done you!! I hope I have your willpower when I go away this week. My other half doesn't even want to go to the onsite club when we go cos he doesn't want to spend money on water :D!
Glad you like the meals...I love the Indian curry and the shepherds pie :p x

Morning Ladies
How's everyone doing?
Having a good week this week
Monday 2 shakes 1 bar
Tuesday take my mam food shopping it was so hard smelling the bread being baked in morrisons and looking at all the food BUT I managed it
Was really constipated for days and was in agony and had to use laxatives (sorry about going on about my bowels)
Anyway I'm now at Thursday and feeling better
Plus I've lost my double chin!!!!
Hope your all doing well
Anita

Back