Starting Tomorrow!! (O:

Hi all,

I have my counsellor coming tonight and cant wait to start shifting the pound's...have about 5 plus stone to lose so will take a few months or more but fingers crossed! ((O:

Looking forward to the support on the forum too xx

Last edited:
Good luck! I started on Monday and cant wait to shift the pounds!

Hi all :)
I am starting tomorow also, bit nervous but excited at the same time lol
Maybe we could start up a team, to keep us all motivated :) anyway, good luck to us all, and let the slimmer people in us, begin to ermerge :)
oh, and true blue, i see you live in weymouth, great place, its like my second home, and will be down there agin on the 4th july for another week :)

Good luck to you all starting out. I am in week three and already so pleased with results, it is such an effective diet. I was scared I would be fighting hunger all the time but after 3 days hardly any hunger pangs and feeling good ever since. This is such a great forum it has been a wonderful source of help and inspiration.

Welcome to the greatest diet in the world :D

welcome and good luck! stick with it and stay strong! Your goal BMI looks quite low, just checking you've put your height in correct etc?

welcome and good luck! stick with it and stay strong! Your goal BMI looks quite low, just checking you've put your height in correct etc?

I was just going to say the same thing. My BMI started at about 32 and now i am almost 2 stone down i am at a BMI of 28.

I suppose it could be right is she wants to get her BMI down to about 21 or 22. Blimey!

Just noticed that she is aiming for a MBI of 19.8! :eek:

Have you discussed that with your CD yet? That is actually below a healthy BMI.

:D Hi,

Thank you for the replies.
Well, I weigh 12 stone 9 and am hoping to get to my before having a child weight lol ...of 8 stone. so 4 stone 9 lbs loss needed if that is managable in the next few month's. Im only 5ft 3 so a tiny lil thing and the weight shows :eek: & my bmi is as obese.

I think it is correct, i will have to have a chat when the counsellor comes later and see what she think's :p xx

Well, my counsellor came last night, Asked me what my goal weight is.. 8 stone and stated my bmi would then be just under 20 to which she replied that is a little low. if you go under 25-25 we will worry but if 8 stone is your pre baby weight then we will get you there ... (O:
So .. the journey begins! :p
I had a mint choc sachet this morning for breakfast and just had a cappuchino sachet which is divine!
So i will keep my will power as strong as i can and try to stay clear of food, which will be hard having to cook for my son. but we wont get anywhere giving in so .... let the challenge begin! 4 st 8 lbs to lose. x

Last edited:
Hi Collette,

Good luck with yor diet, i started yesterday and need to lose 5 stones to get me back to pre-baby weight!1 It sounds so far away don't it! Im determined to do it tho.....
Keep psting to let us now how your doing.:D

My CDC said a stone a month and I will be sooo pleased if I manage that,
Just think, christmas time and all the parties and get togethers that will be going on and I'll be slim!! Wearing what I want and not having to go to the chubber section at New Look!! Can't bloody wait!!

I would be over the moon if i lost a stone a month! Yep i always avoid going out christmas and to gathering's because i feel ashamed of myself weight wise... No more! Hopefully this year we will be out there! (O: xx

Hi ya!
Hope you don't mind me joining in?
I've not found many posts where people are only in the begining of the diet like this one!
I'm on week three and looking forward to my next weigh in!
I love reading things like "Looking forward to going to Christmas parties"!!!
I always try and get out of events like that as I can never find nice clothes and never feel good about myself but this Christmas I know I will.
I'm getting Married in March 2010 and hope to get into my size 14 wedding dress!!!
Can't remember the last time I was a size 14, Can't wait!!!!
It's really lovely to read your posts, it's really good encouragement to stay on track!!
Kelly x x

:p:D Hi & good to see another beginner so to speak (O:
This forum will be a great support... i at the moment am starving ! but i wont let food control me anymore... it has got to change and i will be controling the food!... the amount of power a tiny chocolate bar can have over us..! xx good luck and keep posting xxxx

Yes kelly, we will ALL go to the christmas Ball!! ha ha.
So true Collette, in saying about the food control thing. Its almost as if something in my brain has 'clicked' and i suddenly get it.
I mean, why have I been so easily swayed by the likes of KFC or an Indian takeaway?
I had both of the above before I started, as a kind of 'last supper', and after eating them (not on the same night, I might add)I thought to my-self, ' it weren't 'all that'. I don't know why I crave it, as afterwards I always think it wasn't worth it.
So, NO MORE>mark these ruddy words, no more.
Sorry for the rant, I just feel so UP FOR IT!!

Back