Starting tomorrow....scared

twinklyjojo

I was planning to join last Saturday but couldn't make the meeting so have found one near me tomorrow nt. Am REALLY worried about what the scales are going to say. And also worried I won't be able to stick to it as have failed so many times before. BUT I have to do it as have never been this big (bar pregnancy) and really need to feel better about myself.

Fingers crossed for this time!

New year, new start. Forget the other times. This is the first time you are doing WW because this is the time you are going to do it and see it through until the end.

Get yourself there, get the stuff and start setting out your mini goals and targets.
The support on here is amazing - go for it, the only thing you have to lose is weight

Thank you xx weighed myself this morning to lessen the shock later, cannot believe the numbers :(( but as you say the only thing I have to lose now is weight!

I joined a meeting last night too - weighed myself before I went so I wasn't as shocked. Wasn't nice at all! So I understand how you feel but the way I look at it - that start weight is just that - its the start and every week, little by little it'll go down. So it's the starting point of an adventure full of highs and lows :)
Let us know how you get on tonight at your meeting :)

Back