Starting tomorrow... what to expect? a few questions?

Lol I hope you meant starting hehehehe:p

lol, tarting, lol, sorry that ought to be rofl not lol :)
I'm feeling v silly, must be the lack of alcohol!

You're supposed to be able to lose about a stone a month. I'm only on day 6 though!

I was told not to go on my crosstrainer for the first few days, then to go on it but not to overdo things. Been on it yesterday and today for 10 mins each time and feels fine. Just as well as I would go mad if I couldnt do that. Well. Madder.

should take around 8 months but if you stick to it 100% it could be much sooner....! One lady has lost nearly 8 stone and she is in her 17th week I think.

Wow, Sonya, I want to lose at least 5, you reckon if I dont cheat and am a little angel I might be able to do it quicker? WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hi dabihp, good luck and welcome
x

well, did day one!

the flavours are a bit, well limited...
had choc shake for brekkie - yummy
make choc 'mousse' for lunch.. not so yummy
had chicken soup for dinner - yuckidy yuck!
have drank ton s of water adn 3 cups of black tea...

cambridge costs more. but have heard they have so many more flavours, but its harder fgor me to get too...so will see how i go on this

Well done you, how'd you make the mouse then?

lol, well, i added only 2 oz of water.. and kinda just made a paste really, not so much a mousse... was okay, a little crunchy in places, which was nice!!

Wow, Sonya, I want to lose at least 5, you reckon if I dont cheat and am a little angel I might be able to do it quicker? WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes if you dont cheat and drink plenty of water I reckon you will take less than 5 months.

Raaaaaaaaaaah!!!!! First weigh in today, week 1 and 7lbs gone YAY YAY YAY!!!!! Lets hope I can keep this up lol!

Back