Starting tomorrow- yikes

the_joan_wilder

Well, I have my 1st meeting with my Counsellor tomorrow. I'm kinda nervous. I know I'm fat- the prospect of someone else telling me I'm fat is a different matter entirely. I've spoken to her, so I know she'll be nice, but still. Come and tell me your reassuring stories...?

Welcome :D

Well for a start she aint gonna tell you 'ya fat' lol

She'll weigh you.... get you to fill in a form ...and if your BMI is over 40 you'll have to see the doctor to get signed off before starting... if you dont need doc's sig then you'll buy ya packs....and off you go onto the bestest diet EVER

Good luck! x

good luck,the councellors have been there themselves so know how youre feeling! i was convinced the diet wouldnt work for me and i would last a week, but the fast weight loss and minimins site spur you on.the diet is fab and you will see results real soon!

Good Luck!

Dont worry about being 'fat' as you put it. You are going to do something about it so try to think of the positive things that can and will come of this. Also your CDC will have seen all shapes and sizes. So chin up and good luck!

Thanks all- sorry for the delay in replying- I was at the recycling centre (rock and roll!).

I'm getting a mixture of excited and nervous now! I just want to hurry up and get started. I know the counsellor will be fine- it's more just embarrassment on my part that I have let myself go this much. Well, no more i suppose, and tomorrow I'll make a start to turning things around!!

I keep thinking about all the cute dresses I'll be able to wear soon:)

Back