Starting tomorrow!!

Hi, my first day too :) had the vanilla shke and its not bad :) i find that if you use a machine to whisk, it comes out a lot creamier and tastier! Hope you survive the first week, my nerves are high too but I'm trying to distract myself :)

Thankies!! I had banana too, incredibly good for banana! Nom! Trying to lash water into me now!

I try and down at least 2 full glasses of water with each shake which makes it easier and then a glass every hourish. I usually manage about 4-5 litres a day :D

Hi, my first day too :) had the vanilla shke and its not bad :) i find that if you use a machine to whisk, it comes out a lot creamier and tastier! Hope you survive the first week, my nerves are high too but I'm trying to distract myself :)

The vanilla is the one Im dreading most so Im feeling more hopeful about it now lol
Hope you have a good 1st week too and once you see that first great loss it really spurs you on :D

I try and down at least 2 full glasses of water with each shake which makes it easier and then a glass every hourish. I usually manage about 4-5 litres a day :D

Good idea! I have a 1.5l bottle and I'm working my way through 3 of them before I go to bed! Bed is actually looking quite tempting right now, at least it would keep my sneaky paws out of the cupboards!

Sorry to crash in, starting tomorrow if it comes early! :D If you add sweetner tabs do they dissolve in a cold shake?

Good luck, cant wait to start! :D

Fulltum said:
The vanilla is the one Im dreading most so Im feeling more hopeful about it now lol
Hope you have a good 1st week too and once you see that first great loss it really spurs you on :D

Have the vanilla ing hot with a spoonful of coffee - it's gorgeous x

Divster said:
Sorry to crash in, starting tomorrow if it comes early! :D If you add sweetner tabs do they dissolve in a cold shake?

Good luck, cant wait to start! :D

Hmm not sure I normally use hot water, just enough to cover them then I add lots of cold!

Good idea! I have a 1.5l bottle and I'm working my way through 3 of them before I go to bed! Bed is actually looking quite tempting right now, at least it would keep my sneaky paws out of the cupboards!

Think I will end up with an early night tonight too much less temptation lol

Ah, thank you, was just wondering how the "melt" in cold, they dont lol. Will try it thank you

I added 2 to my banana shake and could tell the difference so they must have melted somehow lol
Good luck on your journey x

Glad to hear people starting or already on
It I'm sure we will all kick a**. I myself am starting Saturday and this time 100%

Back