starting tomorrow

Lisy

Banned
I have been on here a few times now saying I'm going to start tomorrow. I haven't been able to start as I have been on steroids. Also I did think maybe I should try another diet but I know that the losses are so much slower. I have a lot to lose (9 stone) :eek: So I have finished medication. I kept putting off starting. But I really want to do this now and have made up my mind to do it with exante. I suppose I have been a bit nervous about it. That's what has stopped me from starting. But I'm definetly starting tomorrow. It will be hard but reading all the inspiational stories on here is spurring me on and all the support on here. I read the stories on here everyday and think you are all doing fab and has really helped me to come to the decision to do exante. I want to be a few stones lighter by summer. I'm quite excited now. :)

Hiya, me too. I should get my packs either today or tomorrow and I am excited and scared all at the same time. I've got about 4 stone to lose! Good luck x

Good luck girls - I have started today, also have around 4 stone to lose!

I'm day 2 into my restart so we're all gonna be in the same boat so we can all help each other throo the first week or so when it's hard xx

Good luck Clair and everyone,I've got a couple of stone to lose maybe 3,see how it goes,I've been overweight for as long as I can remember,most of it I carry round my tummy,I carry it well cos I'm 5ft 9,so don't look overly over weight but I hate it!! Sick of faddy diets so this is my last attempt Cos I don't wanna diet for ever!

Good luck girls am on my fourth day today feelin a bit strained lol xx

Back