Starting tomorrow!

Caroline82

There's a new group starting tomorrow literally on my doorstep
367325735.jpg
The class I was going to do already has 80+ people so I didn't really fancy that and it was miles away! Im going to go but am wondering what to wear? I have no idea! How long are the sessions? And is it hard? Im not very good at picking up routines lol! x

I think time varies . I do one class that is 45mins and another that's a full hour . Its a fun workout , its fun dancing . I normally wear jog plans, tee-shirt and trainers , but everyone is different.

You will have a great time, I went the first time the other night and I can't wait to go back.
Me and my friend were laughing most of the time because we were so bad at it but we still came out sweating and tired.

People were wearing leggings, joggers, tracksuit bottoms, tshirts, vests, just what they feel comfortable in.

Take a bottle of water as you will need it!

Heyy! Just enjoy yourself. No need to worry at all some of the dances are fast and some are really easy to pick up. The main thing is to keep moving and you will pick up the rythm. I went to a new class on saturday and I think I was doing my own thing half of the time! lol

Wear something comfy and take some water with you as you will get short water breaks.

Most important - let go and have fun! :D x

Back