starting tomorrow

sliminside

Focused on the Goal
happy,scared and excited are just some of the emotions im feeling. i want to embrace this 100%. you guys are fantastic! x

Good luck and well done for making the start. The start is tough but the results are fantastic and you will get some great support on here.

Hi Slim,
Great to have you here - the more the merrier, I reckon! :D

Yes, stick on here as much as possible especially through the first days - it's tough, but it gets easier SO quickly, and before you know it you'll be living up to your name inside and out... ;)

I didn't find the forums until a couple of weeks in, but now I'm addicted - great for when you need a boost or a distraction.

I'll just say, one thing I never did and wish I had, is take some brutally honest photos for "before" comparisons. It can take weeks before you convince yourself you see a change in the mirror, but having photos you can directly compare along the way will be a big help...

Best of luck,
Marianne x

Good luck Hun, keep your eye on the ball for the first week then you will wonder why u didn't start earlier xx

Yay! Welcome to the lipotrim gang! You'll find everything you need on here and so many wonderful people to ask for what you can't! Good luck and keep us posted as to how you get on! Xx

:welcome: and all the best on your journey. Were a pretty friendly bunch here :) and keep each other going when it gets tough. The first 3 days were the hardest then it does get easier x x x

welcome aboard and this is best place for help and encouragement was on another forum and the silence was deafening :D everyone on here will help you and never judge

Best of luck for tomorrow!!! Get first few days outta the way and you'll be grand!! x

How did you get on with your first day? I've just had the soup and didn't really enjoy it x not feeling hungry tho which Is a plus x going to have an early night so I'm not to tempted xxxx

happy,scared and excited are just some of the emotions im feeling. i want to embrace this 100%. you guys are fantastic! x

Hello there and welcome aboard the SSLipotrim!:grouphugg:

Dx

I have a feeling I'm
Going to be having many early nights at this rate! Oh well on the plus side at least I'll be getting plenty of beauty sleep xxxxx

Good luck for your first week I made it through with water, water, water, early nights and most all this forum. You'll get loads of support and great tips. Stay in touch and if you can read some of the old threads,there are some amazing stories of great willpower and lots of ideas to stay 100%.
Debbie xx :welcome:

Deezer said:
The early night!!! The Lipotrimmers friend!!! PMSL....x

You know it lol x

Thank you all for your words of encouragement. First weigh in morning.fingers crossed its a gd one x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Good luck hun x

Back