Starting tomorrow

Hey :) I have started today too! This is my first time so im guessing I will struggle with the first few weeks but im sure it will be worth it! Goodluck :) x

All the best this site is fab make sure you stay on here for support. This is my first time on lipotrim aswell so your deffo not alone :)

Sounds like everyone's off to a good start. I've had my morning shake early and half a litre of water. Went out for a walk, just had a soup and will have a minty hot chocolate later tonight. Not doing brilliant on my water - need to do better in that department. Glad everyone's having a good day x

Hey i had my first vanilla shake today aswell hehe been out for a nice hour walk aswell about to have my second shake then will take the dog out later for another hour then 3rd shake for tea at the moment im feeling all ok i have had just over a pint of water and im still going strong! Just want to get in to ketosis asap lol.

Hows your day going so far?
Hi Slimmerplz ,
good so far plenty of water - we've got more or less the same amount to lose and roughly same start weight so lets hopefully push each other through it right to the end !!
good luck for rest of day :D

Hi Slimmerplz ,
good so far plenty of water - we've got more or less the same amount to lose and roughly same start weight so lets hopefully push each other through it right to the end !!
good luck for rest of day :D

I was thinking we are pretty much the same i think there is 6ibs in it :) Today has gone all ok and will have my last shake in about half hour. It's making sure you drink all the water it seems easy untill you try it and its actually harder then i thought lol.

Bit worried atm cz ive only got the vanilla to last me to monday evening so I hope i dont get board of the flavor will just have to keep high will power!

How long does it take the average person to get in to ketosis do u know?

slimmerplz said:
I was thinking we are pretty much the same i think there is 6ibs in it :) Today has gone all ok and will have my last shake in about half hour. It's making sure you drink all the water it seems easy untill you try it and its actually harder then i thought lol.

Bit worried atm cz ive only got the vanilla to last me to monday evening so I hope i dont get board of the flavor will just have to keep high will power!

How long does it take the average person to get in to ketosis do u know?

If u stick to it u should be in ketosis by Monday but u should know by metallic taste in it mouth . U can buy ketostiks from chemist but if u don't cheat at all u will be in it in no time

Weigh in

I'm well chuffed list 9 lbs this week . . Roll on next fri! :cry:

Well done 9ibs is amazing :D:D

Back