Starting tomorrow!!!

Lousuehoney

I've tried a few diets but always come back to calorie counting.
I know where I am with calories and easy to do.

I've put a stone on over the Christmas period which makes me 3 stone over weight!!!
Would love to lose the weight for the summer.

Looking forward to starting and staying strong x x x

I am thinking of calorie counting as well. It gives me flexability and lets me make my own decisions.

Welcome and well done on getting on those scales! Thats the worst bit over!

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Go for it! Its been brilliant for me :)

hey good luck! I am the same, wana lose about 3 stone for summertime or maybe more. I'm not weighing myself yet though, just going to go by clothes.

are you going to be exercises? you should start up a food diary to keep track, it really helps :)

You've come to the right place, good luck!

Good luck with your weight loss hun! xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with your journeys, it's definitley the place to be if you are wanting support :) xx

Good luck, I sure it's been said before but I would recommend myfitnesspal to anyone considering cc!

First day has gone really well and on my way to the slimmer me!!!

Was horrible weighing myself, my jeans are stopping my blood flow so knew had put on loads!!!!

Myfitness pal really helps, could'nt keep track properly without it.

How many calorie a day is everyone having?

I've got the exercise bike out so will try to go on that everyday when kids are at school.
Good luck everyone x x

I am going to be joining. 3 stones by start of August would be good for me. 6 months away at the start of feb - so its definately do-able!

Good Luck x my aim is to be 3 stone Lighter by July x so 5 months from beg of feb! Seems good to me! I hope hehe x

Lousuehoney said:
First day has gone really well and on my way to the slimmer me!!!

Was horrible weighing myself, my jeans are stopping my blood flow so knew had put on loads!!!!

Myfitness pal really helps, could'nt keep track properly without it.

How many calorie a day is everyone having?

I've got the exercise bike out so will try to go on that everyday when kids are at school.
Good luck everyone x x

My fitness pal says 1200 a day to loose 2lb a week. I don't seem to stick to intake day by day I do it weekly. I allow myself between 8400 to 9000 net calories a week. Doing this I have lost 8lb in 10 weeks and that includes the break I had over the Xmas period. Good luck x

Back