Starting tomorrow

Loser85

Gold Member
Evening all,

was planning on starting Monday but to be honest it seems silly as i have the packs now. Instead will be starting tomorrow morning.

Thing is should i weigh tonight and use that as start weight or do i weigh in the morning??

Up to you I suppose, I'd just say whatever you pick stick with it- no point weighing yourself in the evening one week and first thing the next, the reading could be different and you either get false hope then a crap week or worse- a bad week which was a false reading!

And good luck! Have you done S+S or a VLCD before?

Weigh in first thing in the morning

Good luck and keep going through the first week it gets easier

X

If you plan on weighing in the morning then weigh in first thing.

Is LT nice? I lurk on the forums and some people seem to view it as medicine, something to get out of the way. I really look forward to my packs!

The vanilla was nice made hot mixed with coffee. Chocolate was ok but nothing special. The strawberry was bloody awful imo even thinking of it now makes me gag. The chicken soup was ok if you fancied a change. Seeing it as medicine is definately accurate.

I thinks its far easier than LT. I breezed through my first week. If you get the hunger you no the drill:) good luck in your first week.

I think I chose the right VLCD then! I would hate that, I don't like the strawberry on S+S and most people like it. I'm fussy!

I found all the LT products pretty awful but I did manage to stick the chocolate shake for 4 months. That was 336 chocolate shakes :eek:. I can still taste them now ;). The S&S flavours are so much more appetising in my view. I love the banana and strawberry shakes. My 2 favourite bars are lush, and so are the spag bol and chilli. Appetising is not a word that can be used to describe LT shakes but there weren't many VLCDs about in those days. I certainly didn't know of any available by mail order. It was Cambridge, LL or LT back then as far as I knew anyway. I don't regret doing LT though as it has helped me to appreciate how easy this diet is in comparison.

Is LT nice? I lurk on the forums and some people seem to view it as medicine, something to get out of the way. I really look forward to my packs!

I did the Cambridge years ago and it was vile then. Well, some flavours were more bearable than others and the odd thing is, I stuck with it to goal. I think something must kick in when you pass the first week of these VLCD diets. Determination is a wonderful thing! I'm so much happier though with S & S, they really are so delicious and palatable! And there are lots of flavours I haven't even tried yet. Makes it a bit easier!

Whoops, forgot to say 'Good Luck' Loser85! And someone would need to drag me on to the scales at night! Don't think I've ever weighed myself at any time other than first thing in the am!

Last edited:
Hi Loser85... have you started already?

How have you been getting on? x

Back