Starting tomorrow

Hi everyone,

So I took the plunge and have bought some LT from the pharmacy. I'll start tomorrow so having a good old time stuffing my face tonight!!

I'm nervous and excited and scared and anxious all at the same time. I have 8 weeks to lose 3 stone in time for a wedding, do you think that is possible? I have failed at every diet out there and I'm actually terrified of failing again and taking another hit to my already extremely low self esteem.

Any advice for a new starter? Do you think it's possible to lose 3stone in 8 weeks? I need this so badly. I feel like if I don't do this now I will be trapped in this binge-diet-regain cycle forever.

Please lend any advice if u can! Thanks!

Hi Dolly! 3 stone in 8 weeks is do-able - that's just over 5lbs per week average. If you have a great first week like a lot of people do with a big loss then you'll be well on your way. Just keep in mind there's no room for slip ups - I messed up in my first week and ended up losing just 3lbs. You don't want that, it's a big motivation knock, trust me! Keep at it and keep thinking about how fab you'll look in your outfit for the wedding! Good luck xxx

Hi Dolly, Welcome and good luck :) As Skinnylove said it is possible to lose that much weight but there is not room for slip ups. If you find yourself having a hard day come here and rant and rave and we will be here to support you :)

Thank u so much! I'm feeling positive today and ready to do this. Do you know if brewing hot water and fresh mint leaves will be ok for ketosis?

HI Dolly , all leaf teas are fine hun. Welcome and good luck with your journey, You will have that 3 stone off in no time :)

I hope so! Starting to feel really hungry now, feel like scoffing a muffin but I need to make it past day 1 !!!!!!!!!

Back