Starting tomorrow!!!!

Hi Sam

Welcome, you've come to the right place there is plenty of support and encouragement to be found on Minis. Don't be nervous this is the start of something really exciting and the discovery of the new you. First week is a tough one but the weigh in at the end will make it all worthwhile. Get glugging the water as it really does help with the hunger and the losses.

Good luck
Georgie
xx

Good luck to you, you'll do fine I'm sure. Just remember to drink lots of water, minimum 2 1/4 litres, but as much as you can get down you. If you feel hungry, find something to do to take your mind off it, and remember.. we're all on here for the same reason, it's a great source of support

Good luck for tomorrow, let us know how you get on. I've found Minis brill for passing the time and forgetting about food. I don't think you can get better support than the people on here who have done it, are doing it or are starting out just like you. Wish I had known about it sooner.

Well done for choosing the best diet ever!

I am sure you will have no problems with it at all.

Hope all goes well

Hi Sam, just wanted to wish you GOOD LUCK for your first day - keep us posted on how you get on!!!!

Hi Sam,i started yesterday and like you was size 8 ,now 4 children and lots of pudding later i'm size 16/18/20/22 depending where i buy my clothes.Good luck,we can do this together.Suex.

Back