1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Starting tomorrow

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Jenbuzz, 20 February 2013 Social URL.

1. Jenbuzz

Jenbuzz Well-Known Member

Starting Exante ts tomorrow. Wish me luck! I have 5 stone to lose.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Jenbuzz

Well just had my first banana shake. I can live with that! So pumped about doing this! Let's hope all goes well :)

4. Lisaberry

Lisaberry Well-Known Member

Good luck, you will be fine...just keep yourself busy and don't think too far ahead..
    I'm on day 7 of ts and its flown by!

5. Jenbuzz

Well first days rations consumed, drunk about 3 litres of water. I like everything I've had today, so bring on tomorrow :)

6. Determinationiskey

Determinationiskey Well-Known Member

Cool well done and good luck:)

7. sarahevans

sarahevans Well-Known Member

Well done x

8. Jenbuzz

Weighed myself this morning, 24 hours in and the scales are showing a 3lb loss! I know it's water. But I'm quite chuffed. No more getting on the scales till next Thursday now!

9. and

and Well-Known Member

Good luck :)

10. victorianne

victorianne Member

congrats on getting started :D I am on day 5 now and feel like a whole new woman compared to 2 days ago LOL! so much energy :D very glad I fought through the 1st stage and am sure I must be in keto now cause I am buzzing LOL! hope it carries on like this for all of us :D

11. Jenbuzz

Did my first weigh in on Thursday, 10lbs in the first week. Walked about 6 miles today, big mistake, bloody starving now!