starting tomorrow :-/

ljwari

Soon to be slim ;)
Evening all I have finally take the plunge and I'm starting tomorrow...... I'm a bridsmade on 21st April and my dress still doesn't fit me and I'm being stubborn because I don't want to get it made bigger I would rather try and fit into it lol. I'm 5ft 2inch and weight 217lb so a lot to loose thus is my first ever VLCD :-/. What do you think my chances are of being loosing at least 14lb by the time the wedding come around the dress is an 18 and I'm currently 20/22 more a 20 than a 22. Any help tip or advice would be great and I would love to find a buddy to help me along my journey. Thanks in advance for reading and replying take care Lisa xxxx

Hey. Welcome!
I'm on day 2 and I have about 25kg to lose.
With nearly a month to go you have every chance to lose 14lbs but my advice would be not too get too focused on the actual number. Just take each day as it comes and focus on yourself.
I'm sure you'll do amazing! :)

14lb should be easy though you have to remember that about 6lb of what you lose will be glycogen/water weight and will come back when you stop. Also the way I look at it is my measurement losses are usually about half a stone behind what they would normally be on a none ketogenic diet. But fingers crossed you should be able to lose a good amount. I have my 3rd week wi tomorrow and so far my belt is 2 holes tighter and trousers and tops are already looser.

You have every chance of losing a stone by then...

A vcld is fabulous. The first few days are a bit rocky, so be prepared for it, but after about day 4 you will start to feel much better.

Be positive, and feel excited about it. This isn't a punishment, it's the first step to a new you. We are all here to support each other so come to the forum often. Turn that frown upside down... You can do it huni! :)

IMG-20130302-WA0000-1.jpg

IMG-20130302-WA0001-1.jpg

This is what I look like now in the dress as you can see I'm spilling out if it at the top and if you look at the back pic the dress won't go over my hip so I can do it up properly. Thought I would share this with you so come the day before I can show you what it looks like and hopefully nothing like that lol if my action plan works xxx

Hi ya :) i'm restarting today and am the same weight as you well a lb heavier at 218 I could do with a buddy :-D

Ooo yes please huni that would be fab.
Starting day 3 today :) 1 pack down and 2 pints of water already xx

1 pack and a peppermint tea so far :-D gonna just weigh myself fortnightly as i'd get discouraged by a low week also i'm on 4 packs a day no veg :-D

14lbs - no problem - you might see that off in 2 weeks with this diet - it's amazing! Good luck :)

Day 2 and doing well gonna test for ketosis wed :-D

Back