Starting tomorrow

Urrrrgh just ha the Thai soup and I totally agree with u! I was counting on that one as being the one I would like. Hope the other soups are better. I had exactly the same as you did it in the blender then warmed in microwave and had some horrid film on the top. Tried scooping that of the top and then added some chilli flakes. Just couldn't do it its down the sink! Glad I only had half my shake this morning and am now enjoying the 2nd half of that!

Bullion is stock, like oxo cubes. Not sure if you can have oxo cubes but many threads on here have said that bullion ok. I just found a tub in sainsburys for £2. Would rather have had that for dinner then that Thai chicken rubbish!

Looks like I may be a bars and shakes girl on this diet. Will use what I have ordered but if all the soups have that consistency and minging taste they won't be ordered again! X

It's horrible and I have 5 left haven't tried any of the other soups maybe tomorrow. Trying to put off my last meal till 8 got a headache atm. What day are u on Vancey? Have u tried the porridge or the pasta ready meals?

I am glad I didn't get any Thai soup in my box haha! I am gearing up to have a veg soup now. The tomato was okay with tabasco in last night. Struggling of an evening I must admit. Hope my ham munching misdemeanour didn't cost me too badly!

I'm feeling a bit more happy this morning. My little boy was sick yesterday so I was so busy I didn't really think about food...well until he went to bed, then I was a grump as I had to watch hubby eating...

I downloaded the exante app on my iPad and it has motivational quotes when you log in... A great timing one said "if you're thinking of giving up, think of the reasons you started"

I agree, the Thai chicken soup if bleughhhhh. I made one into a paste and cooked it into a crisp and that was fine so at least I won't be wasting them. The chocolate shake is nice but not and I like the porridge so far.

How are you all feeling today? I'm hoping I'm going to be in ketosis soon, it will then be easier xx

Day two today cherry berry and just tried the porridge. Very sickly sweet but it was okay. Don't think I could eat it everyday. Going to try the porridge biscuits next time.

Carbonara tonight to test it. I'm counting in that being a saviour in this diet but the Thai soup let me down badly I'm not holding out much hope lol . Think I will be making the crisps out of them as well. Hope I like at least one of the soups though! X

I downloaded that app yesterday gunna. Make it. It's good then is it? I think reading this forum is going to save me if I having a week moment.

What day r u on? X

Hey ladies, I'm on day 3 now, I have slight body pains and feel really lazy like I could stay in bed all day. @gunna-make-it - how do you turn the Thai soup into crisps, I'm very intrigued as I would like to do that instead of throwing the packs away no point wasting money aye!
@ vancey - the first time I tried the porridge it was overly sweet however I now add more water(240ml) to it and I microwave it for like 3-4 mins instead of 2, it still tastes sweet but not how it does with just 200ml of water. The sweetness gives me an energy booster I feel also which is good in a way. Had a chocolate shake for breakfast this morning instead of porridge how did u find the carbonara? Xx

I'm on day 4 today! Should just say I'm a bloke....maybe the only one on here? Haha. I think I'm in ketosis now can't feel my stomach anymore! Good news! I can see myself getting fed up of these packs...the Thai chicken soup is disgusting...and the shakes taste the same to me! No bars sadly! But got a good feeling about this! Skinnier already!

I also have just started exante. On day five now day three and four were the worst for me but feel fab now I'm on day five. Will lose weight with the amount of times up and down the stairs going to the toilet if nothing else lol .

So I had my first tomato soup and that also was horrible! My stomache has been churning and gurgling since I had it! Actually feel ill from it! I thought I was ok today but this has made me dread another soup! Feeling like I could fail right now! Damn!

I had tomato for lunch found it to taste a lot better than Thai chicken quite creamy think its just the case of playing around with them

Vaney - I started on Tuesday so day 3 for me. I haven't used the app much yet, looks like its good for plotting progress and measurements but I do like the little motivational quotes!

Grumpyjim - great that you are in ketosis, should make it easier for you. I totally agree about the tomato and basil soup...it's vile. I don't think making them into a crisp will make them any better...such a shame and waste of money.

Charlieberry - sounds like you've hit ketosis...you usually feel really crap as you are entering it..just drink water. I've found in the past sparkling water helps as it makes you feel more full.

Well I've had the carbonara dinner and it wasn't nice at all. Was very runny and took ages for the pasta to be soft enough to eat. Think I should have stuck with just shakes. Will be trying the vegetable one tomorrow but after the tomato experience I just shudder at the thought of it...

I had the pasta to bloody awful! Think its just shakes and bars for me from now. Not sure I even want to try the other soups. Ill have a mug of that bullion instead.

Ha ha ha I know what you mean..been looking at my box that is half full of soups...what have I done!!! Oh well, will have the porridge tomorrow morning, try the veggie soup for lunch and maybe try the orange and choc chip bar for dinner (while I watch hubby have his Friday night curry :( )

I actually wish I had bars only got ready meals, shakes and soups:(
Day 3 drawing to an end now any ideas of herbal teas other than peppermint to drink I've had 3 cups already today! I don't feel as bad as i did this morning still got muscle aches #better days in our swimsuits xx

Green tea is allowed. Get the bars on your next order. I quite like them and plan on having the one bar were allowed everyday for lunch. X

I was contemplating whether to order the mixed box of 50 as I would like to have some during this month...how did your day go?

My other half is likely to do exactly the same tomorrow night.... That's gonna be tough! He's already been winding me up placing certain items near me to tempt me the buggar! Ill give the soups a go as they are there but am fully prepared that I will most prob make it up the. Down the sink again and back to a shake lol x

My day was okay but was soooo long! Was up at 5am to get into work early and just off to bed now as same again tomorrow. It made the day even longer as when 11am came that was when lunch time should have been for me really so didn't do myself any favours starting the day so early , was starving when I got home but I don't think I would have felt so bad if I had not been up early etc. how was yours? Have you weighed yet or are you strong and doing WW? X

Back