Starting tomorrow!

Honeymoon

Hi,

I'm new to the forum but have been lurking around here for a while. I'm getting married on the 1st March 2014 so I'm starting tomorrow to get myself back in shape. Last time I did Lipotrim, I lost approx 3 stone but didn't reintroduce food until I went on holiday and it made me really ill so obviously I don't want that to happen on my Honeymoon.

I know I'm gonna find the 1st week really tough but after that I normally find it much easier.

I'm looking forward to seeing the results again though and I'm hoping this forum will get me through the tough times!

Thanks for reading x

Hey! Good luck on your journey. I've found this forum really useful over the last few weeks since beginning. I seem to some d all my time on here, reading about other people's journeys and generally getting support! Let us know how you get on :cross:

Good luck with your journey! As you've done it before you know what to expect, but we're here if you need us!! :) Let us know how you get on xx

Well, it's lunchtime at work and so far so good. Don't feel too hungry. Just excited about my potential weight loss. I'd normally drink 2 litres a day but after reading a few threads on here, I'm gonna try 4 a day and see what happens.

Hope everyone else's days are going well x

trust me the water is a life saver!!! soon u will be wanting more than 4! the 1st week is the hardest but dont give up :D

At least you have given yourself plenty of time and not waiting till a month before the wedding, you will be a size 0 by then lol good luck Hun keep your mind on that gorgeous wedding dress your going to buy xx

Thanks guys,

I'm still sticking to it 100%. Not struggling too much but the lack of energy is what drags me down sometimes.
I weighed in this morning and have lost 7lbs in 5 days. Quite happy with that considering its TOTM as well. Just hoping the weight loss continued to be good cause I start to lose interest when I feel like I'm not losing much.

Hope it's going well for everyone else xxx

Good luck! Im sure you will be fantastic! its alot of hard work but worth it in the end!!! stay motivated! x

Hi,

I'm new to the forum but have been lurking around here for a while. I'm getting married on the 1st March 2014 so I'm starting tomorrow to get myself back in shape. Last time I did Lipotrim, I lost approx 3 stone but didn't reintroduce food until I went on holiday and it made me really ill so obviously I don't want that to happen on my Honeymoon.

I know I'm gonna find the 1st week really tough but after that I normally find it much easier.

I'm looking forward to seeing the results again though and I'm hoping this forum will get me through the tough times!

Thanks for reading x

hows it going?

h x

It's going well thanks. At the end of day 8 now and I've stuck to it 100%
I lost 7lbs in the first 5 days so that spurred me on.
Just keep thinking of the wedding and it gets me through.hows it going for you? X

Going great guns thanks. IM having to getused to filling my evenings with things other than nicking biscuits from the tin sothe dogs getting long walks at the moment lol
h x

Well done on the loss :) Ohh yes focus on the dress lol Dont get disheartened if you have small loss weeks as it all depends on your start weight and how much you have to lose.

Water becomes your new BFF on Lipo x

Well done honeymoon, great first week, I'm hoping to follow suit!

Back