starting tomorrow

rocket88

hi there:wave_cry:
i lost 5 stone last year doing the CD!!but ive put most of it back on:sigh:,im feeling very depressed about my weight gain..
ive decided im going back on the cd tomorrow.
so heres to my second go ..please wish me luck...
by the way this site is fantastic:)
i need to loose about 7stone:eek:
xx

Hi good luck with your weightloss. You will get the 7 stone off in no time. Just take it a day at a time. Ive got the same amount of weight to loose as you. x

Hellom,
Same here! I lost 4 st last year and put almost 4 back on so am emailing another councilor now,my old one hasn't got back to me and I feel I need to do it asap whilst in this state of mind! I would liek to loose 5.5st idealy!
Good Luck
cdg x

Good morning Rocket, and well done for coming back. Tell us a bit about you!!
Come on with us and enjoy the trip.
Lynne x

and diet gal, hi to you too.
Lynne x

Good morning Rocket, and well done for coming back. Tell us a bit about you!!
Come on with us and enjoy the trip.
Lynne x
well here goes..
my name is emma,im 35 married with two teenage kids:)
ive always been overweight,mum put me on my first diet at 5 years old:eek:,and since then ive been slimming(never been slim though)feel im addicted to food..i want to finaly sort out my issues with food..
when i came off CD last time i just pigged out,but not this time im going see it through til i can finally say im at a healthy weight.
im a chef so its going to be hard cooking for other people..
i havent told anyone this time that im doing CD as i know what they will say..will see how long i can keep it from family..
coming on this site is really going to help,
ive had my first strawberry shake and i really enjoyed it:)
thanks for all your posts
emma.xxxx

Well done for taking the plunge again. I am doing the same after losing 4 stone 2 years ago. Started again 2 weeks ago and stone down already. Only 5 left to go. Good luck to all

Back