Starting Tomorrow

Natalie280884

Hi All

I am starting the CD again tomorrow. I did it about 2 years ago for a week and even though i lost 10 pounds i was finding the temptation of food too much and quit and after 2 years i am still the same weight - so quiting did nothing for me!!!!

I am 100% committed to doing it this time - i only want to lose 2 stone and my counsellor thinks i will lose my 1 stone very easily - fingers crossed.

I know it will be hard but i want to be thin and even though i love food i know in the lond run this will work!

Any advice or support would be much appreciated.

Hi there, all the best to you. I'm on day 4 and feeling fab...can't wait for my 1st weigh in, I know it will all be worth it then!

Keep drinking the water, keep strong! x

Welcome back hun. Hows it going so far? It is a struggle no denying but your determination will get you there. Good luck and keep us informed x

Hiya

I'm on day 6 and like you did CD before but couldn't stick it. I also have 2 stone to lose but I've lost unofficially 7lbs this week so thats a bonus. Even tho lots of people say it's harder the second time, I've found it easier. The porridge helps because there's substance to it, it's not the nicest but great to eat something.

Good luck xxx

Hi all, i started my cb diet today and gonna get weighed every 2 weeks coz i have home visits. had a headace today but im better after taking pain killers just wanna say good luck to everyone..

Back