Starting tomorrow.

fatandfedup

hi all im starting cd tomorrow but aint gonna be able to have my first shake until bout 1 o clock and im quite bad in the mornings usually if i dont have something i feel really sick.any advice on howto over come this.
on the up side i havent weighed myself in 8/9 weeks and weighed myself in boots today and i have lost bout 1 and a half stone all by myself aswell.so that made me feel great and i cant wait to lose lots bore with the help of cd.roll on tomorrow,roll off the weight:)

Could you have a small piece of chicken breast (no fat) if you feel sickly in a morning? I wouldn't have thought that will spoil day one as it is protein.

Good luck on your journey x x I am on day 2 at the moment...I can't wait to be on week eleven or twelve and a few stone lighter.

Gaynor x x

Hey just wanted to say good luck .
Why dont you wait to get your things from your cdc and then start after that..
Have something small in the morning if you feel that bad..
Good luck its a fab diet . and it really works if you stick with it. x

Good luck :)

As Curly said, i would wait till you have your product to officially start, no point making yourself ill, good luck, you will soon see the results of this fab diet.

well im just gonna see how i go .if i start to feel sick could i have a yoghurt?

I honestly wouldn't start your first day with something thats not allowed - this diet is all about sticking to your packs and lots and lots of water. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but you should start out right.

Why can't you have something until 1? If its because you aren't seeing your CDC until then, what about starting the next day instead? I got my product on the tuesday and didn't start until the wednesday so I could do it 100% everyday after I started (and its worked so far). I think its good to start on a day where you only have your shakes, as then you're in the right frame of mind.

Sorry if this sounds harsh - just advising what worked for me. Obviously we are all different so you may choose a different path.

Good luck though, keep us posted on your progress!

Definitely wait until you have your packs and can start a full day of the diet. Get yourself a good night's rest tonight and tomorrow night and begin properly the following morning. Believe me, it's best to start off on the right footing. This is my second time round and it's best to be prepared properly. Good luck! :D

I agree with the others, wait until the following day, just go low carb for tomorrow and start CD on Wednesday. The first few days on CD are tough, you really don't want to begin while you're feeling rough from not eating. Good luck though, this is an amazing diet!

Yeah I agree, its better to start a day fresh and not half way through.

Why dont you try splitting your shake in the morning, have half with the 8fl oz of water and then have the other half later on. That was you might not feel as sicky having something in the morning.

Hope this helps and good luck!! :hug99:

You have done well to lose 1.5 stone on your own.
I am with the others. Start CD the day after you stock up with your packs. I think that is what most folks do.
Good Luck with your journey. :)

well im gonna see how i feel if i do end up having to eat something in the morning then i will start on wednesday but if i feel alright them im gonna start once i have seen my cdc.the reason i wanna start tomorro is because my cdc can only see me on a tuesday and i want my first weigh in to be exactly a week.sounds silly but there you go and also i cant wait to get started

Back