Total Solution Starting Total Solution 01/01/13 Anyone else?

Just imagine yourself going on that weekend as slim as you want to be, and how you will feel then! You can get over the weekend. If water is too bland there are lots of other things we're allowed to drink, Take a look in one of the thread on here that explain what we can have. Well done on Day 3 too :) xx

Today was a lot easier for me, it's strange I'm not hungry but I want to eat. It worst in the evenings but coke zero is my best friend at the minute. Mouth feels strange and almost aches so hopefully thinks will start to get better tomorrow or sat.

I;m in for january as well, only looking to lose 10lb or so in the month after scraping through decembver mainly off diet but remarkably losing 2lb rathre than putting weight on. I've incerased my exercise alot (4 times a week now) and I find that helps alot - I'm more energetic which I assume means my metabolism has increased so is working in my favour. Well worth adding some exercise taking it easy and building slowly

best of luck for january all!

coke zero is my best friend at the minute.

Mine too, and iv just been sat thinking about this. How much of it do you drink and how much of anything else? I keep hearing different things about how much is ok. Im drinking water but not enjoying it, but dont want to drink too much of anything else incase it knocks me out of Ketosis. Do you know? xx

Back