Starting Tuesday Jan 12th anyone else?

helm

Hi my story i'm sure is the same for many!

I've tried every diet going,stuck to it for a week or two then gave up.But i desperately need to loose the 2 stone i have put on over the year's from having 3 children.

I have got into bad eating habits-The usual snacking in between meal's,chilling on the sofa with tea and chocolate when the kid's are in bed,take away's at the weekend's and i just snapped today and realised it won't come off if i don't try my hardest.

So i'm going to try the Atkin's as i did it after my first child and lost the baby weight.

I'm only going to set small goal's so i don't give up too easily this time.

So here is my goal's: Starting weight: 12st 3lbs- 12/1/2010.

7lbs:
1 stone:
1.5 stone:
2 stone:
2.5 stone:

I would love some support from anyone else who has just started the Atkin's in the new year!!

Best of luck everyone :)

Hey me too!

Hi my story i'm sure is the same for many!

I've tried every diet going,stuck to it for a week or two then gave up.But i desperately need to loose the 2 stone i have put on over the year's from having 3 children.

I have got into bad eating habits-The usual snacking in between meal's,chilling on the sofa with tea and chocolate when the kid's are in bed,take away's at the weekend's and i just snapped today and realised it won't come off if i don't try my hardest.

So i'm going to try the Atkin's as i did it after my first child and lost the baby weight.

I'm only going to set small goal's so i don't give up too easily this time.

So here is my goal's: Starting weight: 12st 3lbs- 12/1/2010.

7lbs:
1 stone:
1.5 stone:
2 stone:
2.5 stone:

I would love some support from anyone else who has just started the Atkin's in the new year!!

Best of luck everyone :)

Hey just read your post, i'm starting today too (12th) and weigh the same as you! I'm doing diet chef as i never get time to cook and there's only me to cook for but just wanted to say good luck and hope atkins goes well for you! :D

Hi helm and welcome, if you have done Atkins before you probably know the ropes, but don't be afraid to post any questions you have here.

Hi! I started on the 1st Jan so am relatively new to this too! Finding it pretty easy (apart from the no alochol)! Best of luck

hi there ,
my story is very similar to yours, i started atkins yesterday and am finding it ok , this site is really good for help, advice and support. good luck on your weight loss and keep posting in here .

Jo xx

Welcome and good luck!

Yes, you'll find lots of encouragement and advice here as you go along. This is a great way to lose weight and keep it off. Don't forget to keep posting!

Good luck.... you are a similar size to what I was and want to lose about the same. I started 5th September and now have just 8 more lbs to go. For me, it isn't a diet, it's just a healthier way of eating.

Back