• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting Tuesday Jan 12th anyone else?

helm

Hi my story i'm sure is the same for many!

I've tried every diet going,stuck to it for a week or two then gave up.But i desperately need to loose the 2 stone i have put on over the year's from having 3 children.

I have got into bad eating habits-The usual snacking in between meal's,chilling on the sofa with tea and chocolate when the kid's are in bed,take away's at the weekend's and i just snapped today and realised it won't come off if i don't try my hardest.

So i'm going to try the Atkin's as i did it after my first child and lost the baby weight.

I'm only going to set small goal's so i don't give up too easily this time.

So here is my goal's: Starting weight: 12st 3lbs- 12/1/2010.

7lbs:
1 stone:
1.5 stone:
2 stone:
2.5 stone:

I would love some support from anyone else who has just started the Atkin's in the new year!!

Best of luck everyone :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Emo_Nessie

Hey me too!

Hi my story i'm sure is the same for many!

I've tried every diet going,stuck to it for a week or two then gave up.But i desperately need to loose the 2 stone i have put on over the year's from having 3 children.

I have got into bad eating habits-The usual snacking in between meal's,chilling on the sofa with tea and chocolate when the kid's are in bed,take away's at the weekend's and i just snapped today and realised it won't come off if i don't try my hardest.

So i'm going to try the Atkin's as i did it after my first child and lost the baby weight.

I'm only going to set small goal's so i don't give up too easily this time.

So here is my goal's: Starting weight: 12st 3lbs- 12/1/2010.

7lbs:
1 stone:
1.5 stone:
2 stone:
2.5 stone:

I would love some support from anyone else who has just started the Atkin's in the new year!!

Best of luck everyone :)

Hey just read your post, i'm starting today too (12th) and weigh the same as you! I'm doing diet chef as i never get time to cook and there's only me to cook for but just wanted to say good luck and hope atkins goes well for you! :D

Jim

Big Boy
Hi helm and welcome, if you have done Atkins before you probably know the ropes, but don't be afraid to post any questions you have here.

LVLLM

Gold Member
Hi! I started on the 1st Jan so am relatively new to this too! Finding it pretty easy (apart from the no alochol)! Best of luck

josiejo1968

going to do it!!!!
hi there ,
my story is very similar to yours, i started atkins yesterday and am finding it ok , this site is really good for help, advice and support. good luck on your weight loss and keep posting in here .

Jo xx

Welcome and good luck!

Yes, you'll find lots of encouragement and advice here as you go along. This is a great way to lose weight and keep it off. Don't forget to keep posting!

therealcazza

Good luck.... you are a similar size to what I was and want to lose about the same. I started 5th September and now have just 8 more lbs to go. For me, it isn't a diet, it's just a healthier way of eating.