Starting up again...

Nu77y1

Hi all, well just thought i would come on and give a quick intro for those that dont remember me. My names Nicci and i first started LT last June, by mid August i had lost 3st, then guess what found out i was expecting. Well i had my little girl Teegan 8wks ago now, so i thought it was time to start up again.
Not too sure how many from last year are still on here, ill have to have a nose through all the posts. But lots of slimming vibes being sent to old and new, and i look forward to getting to know you all.

Nicci xx

Welcome Back Nicci,

I am a newby to the forum, only been here about 4 weeks or so now but have done LT in the past.

You know yourself it works and well done on keeping most of it off despite having a baby, that is amazing in itself!!

Hiya Nicci!!

Welcome back :D

Congratulations on giving birth :D I bet She is beautiful :D

Hi Nicci

Welcome,,and i am a bit of a newbie too, been doing LT for almost 6 weeks.

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter..and at least you have had an excuse for putting some weight on!!!

You know the drill, so I am sure you will manage and be back on the LT train, going at 100 miles an hour.

Good luck

Congratulations on your daughter

Welcome back

Hi and welcome back Nicci. Congratulations on the birth of your baby. Love the name Teegan too.

Bet you can't wait to start LT again!! You know how it works so good luck, not that you'll need it once you are on board.

hi i only new here :( 3 weeks ! congrats on your new daughter :) and fair play to u for keeping most of the weight off thats fantastic, best of luck from here on it

Best of luck, sweetie. Congratulations on the birth of Teegan. We are all here for you.

Thank you all for the lovely welcome. Looking forward to finding some slimming buddies.

Nicci xx

plenty here and loads of support

you can do it easy

Hi Nicci,
welcome back. What a beautiful girl and a fab name as well. Best of luck with the restart. Hope to hear very soon how you are getting on.
Doirin

Hi Nicci,

I`m not taking LT yet, Just thinking about it. But I wanted to wish you good luck and congratulate you on the birth of your little girl :D

LiSe x

Back