Starting up again...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Nu77y1, 23 June 2009.

1. Nu77y1

Nu77y1 Well-Known Member

Hi all, well just thought i would come on and give a quick intro for those that dont remember me. My names Nicci and i first started LT last June, by mid August i had lost 3st, then guess what found out i was expecting. Well i had my little girl Teegan 8wks ago now, so i thought it was time to start up again.
    Not too sure how many from last year are still on here, ill have to have a nose through all the posts. But lots of slimming vibes being sent to old and new, and i look forward to getting to know you all.

Nicci xx
  2. Theresa6

Theresa6 Well-Known Member

Welcome Back Nicci,

I am a newby to the forum, only been here about 4 weeks or so now but have done LT in the past.

You know yourself it works and well done on keeping most of it off despite having a baby, that is amazing in itself!!
  3. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Hiya Nicci!!

Welcome back :D

Congratulations on giving birth :D I bet She is beautiful :D
  4. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Hi Nicci

Welcome,,and i am a bit of a newbie too, been doing LT for almost 6 weeks.

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter..and at least you have had an excuse for putting some weight on!!!

You know the drill, so I am sure you will manage and be back on the LT train, going at 100 miles an hour.

Good luck
  5. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your daughter

Welcome back
  6. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Hi and welcome back Nicci. Congratulations on the birth of your baby. Love the name Teegan too.

Bet you can't wait to start LT again!! You know how it works so good luck, not that you'll need it once you are on board.
  7. nicolas

nicolas Well-Known Member

hi i only new here :( 3 weeks ! congrats on your new daughter :) and fair play to u for keeping most of the weight off thats fantastic, best of luck from here on it

Best of luck, sweetie. Congratulations on the birth of Teegan. We are all here for you.
  9. Nu77y1

Nu77y1 Well-Known Member

Thank you all for the lovely welcome. Looking forward to finding some slimming buddies.

Nicci xx
  10. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Well-Known Member

plenty here and loads of support

you can do it easy
  11. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Hi Nicci,
    welcome back. What a beautiful girl and a fab name as well. Best of luck with the restart. Hope to hear very soon how you are getting on.
  12. Hi Nicci,

I`m not taking LT yet, Just thinking about it. But I wanted to wish you good luck and congratulate you on the birth of your little girl :D

LiSe x