starting w/c 4th Jan challenge...

Kes

Gold Member
I wondered if anyone would like to replace the 14th dec challenge with a challenge starting on the w/c 4th jan??
im having a break over christmas hmmmtoooo many yummy things!!!
so just wondered if anyone wanted to do the January challenge on here....
shall we do 4 weeks???
what does everone think??

Hiya Kes and HIII everyone..

Yes Kes im up for that too... count me in.. ive struggled last few days to many yummy things appearing left right and centre.. Sooo hows everyone doing it.. havin a break and then come back and start challenge on the 4th jan?? till when??? Sounds good... well done everyone we deserve this :) xx

I'm up for it :D I will put down for a 8lb weight loss, I think my loss will slow down shortly, it has to i've lot 9 1/2 lbs in 2 weeks :eek:

So yes 8lb for me please :D

Right. In the last 2 months, I went on holiday, met a new man (too many nice dinners out), had too much fun and now it's almost Christmas and I seem to be out for dinner and or drinks every night for the last couple of weeks. I've completely fallen off the wagon and put on LOADS! No idea how much exactly as I daren't weigh myself (hangs head in shame) but clothes are starting to get "snug" and I dislike the way I look. I've fallen back into some old damaging habits (bingeing, crap food) but I'm not going to beat myself up about it. That won't help at all.

I'm not going to set a target so much as to try to get back into a better and healthier mind set. I'm sure I won't be able to get back to where I was before things all went wrong, but I'll weight myself in January and work out how close to my last weight I think I can get. Stats on here will be wrong, but I want to keep a record of where I got to before and where I need to get to.

I'm going to enjoy Christmas, I'm not going to go without but I'm not going to go completely mad either. New man is supportive of my trying to get healthier and I won't let the fact that he finds me attractive now stop me from wanting to change - I believe him when he says he'll still love me if I'm skinnier. Come the 4th January, I'll have no excuse not to make a new start, so bring on the challenge!

Last edited:
shall we start it the week of the 4th, so what ever day is your weigh in... (mine will be the 4th,) for 4 new weigh ins?? and go from there... so you will have your start weigh in the week of the 4th and your finish weigh in the week of the 1st feb
does everyone get???

Kes: 10lbs
Soccermom: 8lbs
Soozsb 10lbs
Diminishingreturns: TBA
Precious: TBA

And me please, my Christmas challange is not to put on any weight between now and the 4th Jan.!!!

Soozsb 10lbs
Polyanna: 8lbs

I will join too! I want to lose 10lbs in the January challenge!

Soozsb 10lbs
Vegetarian: 10lbs

Count me in! I'm glad you mentioned this kes - things haven't been looking too promising lately lol. Just to clear things up, w/c 4th jan we announce our weight and the 4 following weeks our losses? I too would like to lose 10lb!

yep. so mine for instance will be
Start weight: 4th jan
1st weigh in 11th jan
2nd weigh in 18th jan
3rd weigh in 25th jan
Finsh weigh in and grand total of weigh 1st Feb.
so if you weigh in on the

tuesday it will be start 5th,then the, 12th, 19th, 26th and finsh on 2nd feb

wednesday will be start 6th, then the, 13th, 20th, 27th, finish on th 3rd feb

thursday will be start the 7th, then then, 14th, 21st, 28th, finish on the 4th feb

friday will be start the 8th, then the, 15th, 22nd, 29th and finish on the 5th feb

sat will be start the 9th, then the, 16th, 23rd, 30th and finish on the 6th feb

and sunday will be start the 10th, then the, 17th, 24th, 31st, and finish on 7th feb

does that help everyone????

UPDATED LIST:

Soozsb 10lbs

Sa89: 10lbs

if i am missing anyone just copy the above list and add yourself.....

Good luck and welcome to all those new people.....
(and for those of us who have been around a few..... lets keep going!!)

Soozsb 10lbs

Precious: 10lbs

Sa89: 10lbs

Thanks for clearing it up Kes. I always get confused because I weigh in on sundays and others are declaring their weight losses the following day!

Looking forward to this challenge!!! :)

Thanks Kes my weigh in will be mondays.. best of luck everyone.. just quickly what do we do now ?? is it like a break? I dont mean like are we free to eat lol...what is everyone else doin?

im not doing any challenges from monday onwards... i dont want to get dissapointed over christmas..
but im not going to eat anything and everything.
i am still dieting, just not going to be strict as i have been

I wanna do this challenge.
I usually weigh in on Sundays but dont wanna start on the 10th jan,thats too far away! So can I start on the 3rd of Jan?? And do my sunday weigh ins from then? I know its a day earlier than the challenge begins but I dont wanna change my weigh in day really. Hope thats ok,if not just let me know.
I would like to lose 14lbs in 4 weeks.
Good luck everyone
x

Back