Starting Week 4

Hi all,

Well starting week 4 now, feeling positive and glad I stuck to it, many challenges at home as my husband is moody at the moment:mad: I can't change him but I can change me:flirt2: I will keep it up until I reach my goal no matter what.

Week 1 - lost 6 and a half pounds:D
Week 2 - lost 6 and a quarter pounds:D
Week 3 - last weigh in lost 2 pounds:sigh:

Waterlilly, I'm in week 4 too and am finding the time flying by. When I started, I thought that I would just do LT for about 5 or 6 wks just to kick start me. At this stage, I am determined to stay on LT for as long as I can. I think that , while it is tough enough, it is great because you can really see the weight coming off.

Hi there,

Thanks for those positive thoughts, this is Monday and tomorrow I have a weigh in so those thoughts will keep me going through the few hungry moments.

xxxxx

Hey hun, I think everyone's partner goes through mood swings- I know mine does, and I know I do too so I can't really give out! LOL! Is it the diet thats making him cranky or something else? My Hubby didn't want me doing LT at all, but I told him it'd be short-term and I'd need his support. So he agreed to support me for the time I was on it- he was REALLY glad when I came off it though. So on Friday when I go back on it I'll be doing it on the QT until I finish my shakes as he wouldn't be impressed if he thought I was going back on it (he thinks I'm MAD to 'starve' myself, and that I'm at a good weight...I'd prefer to be under the 10stone mark so I'm giving it a last shot!)

Back