Starting Weight 12/7 and on 19pts a day :)

Feathers

Silver Member
Hi everyone!

I've just come over from the Cambridge Forum after doing the Cambridge Diet since the start of April. I am now very excited to be back doing WW again as it means i can eat food,lol!! :)

Looking forward to getting to know you all! :D

Hi hun, how are you today?

Thanks everyone :)

Since my last WW meeting last Tues when i decided to go back to WW, i have STRUGGLED big time with lots of binges :(

I have found it soooo incredibly difficult to go from Cambridge to WW!! Is this the norm or am i the exception,lol!

I am, however, proud to say that i am on Day 3 of "PURE" WW and my 19points! :) :) NO BINGES!!!! waaaay :)

My weigh in is tomorrow night 6.30 but it will either be, i've put on or stayed the same. If i've stayed the same, i will be VERY happy!

Starlight :)

WOW! You have lost 10st doing WW?? That's fantastic and such an inspiration to the likes of myself!! Well done ;)

I see your from Glasgow like myself :)

Jools :) thanks for coming by, your so reliable :) I'll let you know how i get on at my weigh in tomorrow night. Have you ever done WW before? If so, how did you get on?

Nikki :)

Hi there, you have also done sooo well!! Can i ask what you usually have for breakfast? The reason i'm asking is because you've been on this diet for a long time and have done so well, me wants to know your wee secrets,lol! ;)

Well done and good luck!

Lisa :) I don't have a "ticker" as i don't know how to get one,lol! :( I don't know how to set up ANY of the things you have? Thanks for popping in :) How's you?

Gemma :) thankyou! I am sooo glad to be eating food again i have to say! Although, it did take me 4 days to get into the swing of it again,lol! Day 4 of being good though ;)

You have done so well since coming off Cambridge!! Well done!!

Starlight - hi there! I am in the Craigton area of Glasgow, so not too far from where you work :)

lol! The last time i was 11st was in 99!! :)

Paula - thankyou x x How are you? :)

2hrs to go and i'll be getting my first weigh in.... fingers crossed everyone,lol!

I've had 11points so far and i have 8 left for after my weigh in :)

Just sipping on a Pepsi Max just now :)

Hi Feathers

Hope your WI went ok. To get a ticker, just click on someones and it'll take you to the ticker website where you can make your own and paste the code into your signature under the 'edit signature' box when you click on User CP at the top of the page.

Sharon

Thankyou for all your best wishes :) x x

Sharon - thankyou for that info about the ticker. Hopefully tomorrow i'll get that sorted out :) that was so good of you!!

Back