starting weight-matters today!!

California girl

On a mission!
Starting a brand new diet vlcd today, want to lose at least stone by x-mas. have been messing around wirh ww and CD without doing either properly. But now ive found you guys i feel like i can do it!!
Just weighed myself and am 12.1 and a 1/2 ironically 2.5 pounds heavier than i was friday when i decided to start the diet today :cry: -(should have started then!!!) HOWEVER am feeling positive and ready to go - tho its the water i'll struggle with I hate it, want to be 11 stone max by xmas overall goal 10 stone BRING IT ON!!! :p

Good luck Debbie, im sure you'll smash your 11 stone goal by xmas x

Hi Debbie

I've got your mail and I'll reply later!

Good luck on the start today!

I've just done my week 1 weigh in - 9.2lbs off and I'm chuffed to bits. If you stick to the programme you could pretty much be at goal by Xmas!

You can do this - promise!

Catch you later!

Sarah xxx

Thanks for all your support, giving up the weekend wine will be the hardest part but i figure if im gonna go for ity i a may as well go the whole way this time. Cant wait to get your email later sarah - so many questions and things running round in my mind. Got an email from weight matters - could be on training as soon as the end of this month!!!

chat soon

debbie

Looks like we have similar starting weights and overall goals. My first weigh in is tomorrow. Good luck for the first week (the third day is the pits to stay strong then!)
K9
x

Good luck Debbie, the weight will soon be melting away!!

and well done Sarah great WI!

Georgie
x

Back