Starting weight watchers again for the last time x

Hi Sarah
Welcome to WW and minimins. I think WW is a great system and fits into normal everyday life. Best of luck on your journey.

Hi well its been 2 weeks since i have been online as my internet connnection has been down at home. I just wanted to say hi and see how everyone has been doing so HI xx:)

Hi and thanks for your replys guys, i have had my 3rd weigh in this week and have stayed the same as last week. I have stuck to my points all week and was just wondering if the result is because it is the time of the month and i do tend to carry alot of water at this time. Any way hopefully will have a loss next week and i hope everyone else is doing well xx

Hi, welcome and good luck with your journey :) x

Hi just wanted to post my weight loss for this week which was 2.5lbs. Hope everyone is having a good week and good luck for next week x

Hi Sarah,

Bodies are funny things - glad you had a good loss this week after your sts last week. Sometimes I think it would be better at a steady 1lb a week rather than the ups and downs we have to put up with.

Hi and thanks for your reply, i cant get online everyday so only just had chance to read it i totally agree tho i would much prefer a steady 1lb a week loss rather than the ups and downs i have any hoo this weekend has not been so good , not planned ahead so have gone of track a little bit, but will get back on for the rest of the week. Hope u have a good week and thanks again for the reply x

Back