Starting ww again :)

Hi, I'm another one from Norn Iron :) I joined last week, paid £40 to join & for 6 weeks of classes so hopefully it'll help me to stick to it at least for the 6 weeks. I have an android phone so downloaded a free calculator which I use more than the one you buy at meetings as my phone is always with me. I heard that there are some differences in the points so books may not be accurate. I borrowed my mom's books & wrote down the things I'd have most, e.g. Indian takeaway, coffee out at the big coffee chains. This has saved me from buying books as I work everything out as I go along. Good luck with what ever you choose to do xo

Thanks very much :) I thought u would getting them as a guide for eating out etc :) downloaded apps too :) getting really into it... Although not been yet haha! Thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hadl86 said:
Hi, I'm another one from Norn Iron :) I joined last week, paid £40 to join & for 6 weeks of classes so hopefully it'll help me to stick to it at least for the 6 weeks. I have an android phone so downloaded a free calculator which I use more than the one you buy at meetings as my phone is always with me. I heard that there are some differences in the points so books may not be accurate. I borrowed my mom's books & wrote down the things I'd have most, e.g. Indian takeaway, coffee out at the big coffee chains. This has saved me from buying books as I work everything out as I go along. Good luck with what ever you choose to do xo

All the best for the next six weeks- I have prepaid twice and it really encourages you to keep at it. Poundland is brill btw x

Agree with Poundland - they even had some old points fruities in there the other day, and the rhubarb & custard sweets - OMG they are amazing!

Charlotte-Eve said:
Agree with Poundland - they even had some old points fruities in there the other day, and the rhubarb & custard sweets - OMG they are amazing!

Pro point them first- I bought some old point sweets which were 1p now 4pp! Nearly cried as I had inhaled them lol

Girls I too joined last we'd did the 12.95 first month then 19.99 thing does anyone know if there is a minimum term for it? As when I go back on placement ( student nurse) I was thinking if swapping to online only as I physically won't get to a meeting for apr 9 weeks and it would be cheaper
Ta x

hi, if you gogle in calculator net, it gives you free online weight watchers calculator, in us point, old ww points and new uk pro points. i did use the books but found so many mistakes, also pulled off a few bits with points on. i've started keep a online document, putting all points im working out in it. :D

Back