Starting WW in the morning!

bridebeth87

Hi everyone! Thought I would introduce myself as I'm starting WW tomorrow and going along to a local meeting.

I'm 22 and the reason I want to lose weight is to feel more confident. I'm also getting married next August which is an extra dose of motivation to finally do it! I have done SW a few years ago and lost a bit of weight but I don't think it really helped my attitude to food and I just put it all back on again :( Since I got engaged in December I have been trying to 'cut down' but I'm at the stage where I don't think I can do it alone and need that weekly check-in to keep me on track if you know what i mean. DF is being very supportive of it too so that's good.

I'm a size 18 at the moment and my goal is to be 12-14 by the time I get married (I think this is achievable? :))

Anyway just wanted to say hi as I'm sure these forums will keep me on the straight and narrow! :wavey:

hiya and welcome!

Thats definately an achievable goal and everyone here is friendly and full of good advice!! Good luck! :)

Thank you! :)

:welcome:Good luck with ww. What a lovely reason to do it for...your wedding.
I am on my first week, and have found it is good. My first wi is monday.

Good luck and welcome:):wavey:

Good Luck :)
I love WW...have lost 8lbs in 2 weeks :) and it's so easy once you start. Why not join us on the May thread?
Minirog is going to keep a tally of all our weightlosses and we're going to do it together! It's sooo much easier when you can compare notes and keep each other in line, give sympathy when it's needed and 'hurrahs' when we've done well.
Wendy xx

Hi there, good luck:) this is a great friendly forum i'm on my first week and WI on tuesday we all support each other on here.

Ooh congratulations on your engagement! how exciting!! and definately the BEST motivation ever for loosing weight. So funny, I started the diet around April a couple of years back too as I was getting married in August the following year (what date?).

I was a size 20 in April and by February was a size 10 so yes, definately, definately achievable - keep the image of you walking down the aisle and it will definately spur you on.

Best of luck - this is the best diet ever!!!

Welcome and good luck with ww.

You've got a great motivator to spur you along am sure you will look fab on your big day

Ooh congratulations on your engagement! how exciting!! and definately the BEST motivation ever for loosing weight. So funny, I started the diet around April a couple of years back too as I was getting married in August the following year (what date?).

I was a size 20 in April and by February was a size 10 so yes, definately, definately achievable - keep the image of you walking down the aisle and it will definately spur you on.

Best of luck - this is the best diet ever!!!

Thank you!! :D Marrying on 6th August. Reading this has spurred me on to aim for size 10-12 now hehe!

Good Luck :)
I love WW...have lost 8lbs in 2 weeks :) and it's so easy once you start. Why not join us on the May thread?
Minirog is going to keep a tally of all our weightlosses and we're going to do it together! It's sooo much easier when you can compare notes and keep each other in line, give sympathy when it's needed and 'hurrahs' when we've done well.
Wendy xx

Thanks for the advice. Will head over to that thread now :D will be good to share our experiences!

aw, am happy it helped, we got married on the 7th so just the day between us!

Back